Microsoft has no answer for The Order & Bloodborne.

#41Foxx3kPosted 6/9/2014 7:59:32 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Foxx3k posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
The Order

Aim your gun

Enter cutscene

Walk backwards
Aim gun

Enter cutscene

Gaming, 2014

Even Ryse offers more autonomy...

Do you mean less autonomy?

autonomy: independence or freedom, as of the will or one's actions:

dictionary.com

I see. Thanks for your insulting response, I appreciate that. I was thinking autonomy shared a root with automation. While I find that error easy to make, you and your vastly superior intellect must not. You are wise far beyond me, oh wise one. Forgive me for the egregious error that offended you so much that I deserved such a response.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#42Hvv0l24n9Posted 6/9/2014 8:00:14 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
The Order

Aim your gun

Enter cutscene

Walk backwards
Aim gun

Enter cutscene

Gaming, 2014

Even Ryse offers more autonomy...

And the same can be said about Gears as well

No it can't. You actually kill the enemies your up against in Gears. Or get killed, depending on skill level.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#43TheApd_ReturnsPosted 6/9/2014 8:00:41 PM
ITT: clarifying with dictionary definition hurts babbies feelings
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... 3DS/Wii U: maurypov1ch ... Steam: callmaury
u want sum ___?
#44Maverick_ReznorPosted 6/9/2014 8:00:52 PM
AFreeby posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
AFreeby posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
TonyKojima posted...

Sorry but no one cares abou halo anymore.

dont be a bitter sony fanboy. Its very unbecoming of a gamer.

Don't be Halo fan, it is very unbecoming of a sentient being. Seriously, all fps games (save for Half-Life) are made for brain dead, Michael Bay fans. They just lack artistry.

lol "no you"
who's the brain dead one?
Kid's these days.

Comparing Halo to something like Uncharted is like comparing Batman and Robin to Hitchcock's Vertigo. One makes you question whether evolution truly exists if something that bad can entertain, and the other gives hope that a medium can transcend the restrictive bonds of entertainment to become true art. I would let you figure out which is which, but being a Halo fan I'm sure you would be unable to work that solution out, so I'll help. Halo is the former, Uncharted the latter.

I compared Halo to Uncharted?
Thats news to me chuckles.
---
Currently Playing : Watch Dogs,WildStar, and Mario Kart 8
Looking Forward To: Destiny,Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Evolve The Order 1886
#45BryanPS360Posted 6/9/2014 8:00:52 PM
TonyKojima posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
youngskillz posted...
do they?

Halo, Sunset, Crackdown, Scalebound and much more. Halo itself ruins all of Sony games

Sorry but no one cares abou halo anymore.

I still care about Halo. Doesn't that just shatter your understanding of the universe?
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#46shawnmckPosted 6/9/2014 8:01:08 PM
Sure they do...its called Fable, Halo, and that other game by Platinum games (forget what is called).
#47AFreebyPosted 6/9/2014 8:01:18 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
This guy putting Uncharted on a pedestal. It's literally a graphics whore setpiece game with simplistic TPS cover shooter mechanics riddled with QTEs and "exploration" on rails. The writing is on par with the National Treasure movies.

It is no Legacy of Kain in terms of it's writing, but that is just how far ahead it is compared the compost that is Halo, and most MS exclusives. The moment that make a truly artistic game (and I will give them credit, Ori seems to be a step in the right direction) then I will give MS some praise, but I can't get behind them when their games lack both compelling story and atmosphere. I love gaming as an art form first, an entertainment medium second. MS has never made what I would consider good art, but that is just my opinion.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#48DoukouPosted 6/9/2014 8:03:23 PM(edited)
Lol Uncharted is good an all, but it's more like Summer Movie good, rather than Space Odyssey 2001 good.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#49IceDragon77Posted 6/9/2014 8:03:32 PM
How about people stop comparing completely different games? Jesus. <_<
---
http://imgur.com/iCCQ5IT <3
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg Thanks Fellwolf!
#50Pirate WezPosted 6/9/2014 8:06:21 PM
Well Phantom Dust beats both of them, so yes?
---
My Concept Art: www.artofwez.com
PSN: W-E-Z XBL: PGP_WEZ