Microsoft has no answer for The Order & Bloodborne.

#91TheSL1ClubPosted 6/9/2014 11:23:30 PM(edited)
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Xerosnake90 posted...
Inb4 someone mentions Microsoft exclusives that still have no gameplay. Lmao.

Sunset od looks ok as a quick pick up and play. We've already played halo...

Because Bloodborne showed so much.

All you need to know is From Soft and souls series, that's all you need to know.

so subpar and unresponsive controls? Pretty much what From is known for in every game they make

How 'unresponsive' is dark douls 2 on PC? 60 fps is not 'responsive' enough for you? You know you don't have to make excuses for being a casual gamer you know...
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#92WartPig_Posted 6/9/2014 11:24:17 PM
ahhh so if one company has *insert game here* another HAS to counter it with a clone?

lol wut?

quit fanboying
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#93a687947Posted 6/9/2014 11:26:58 PM(edited)
TheSL1Club posted...
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Xerosnake90 posted...
Inb4 someone mentions Microsoft exclusives that still have no gameplay. Lmao.

Sunset od looks ok as a quick pick up and play. We've already played halo...

Because Bloodborne showed so much.

All you need to know is From Soft and souls series, that's all you need to know.

so subpar and unresponsive controls? Pretty much what From is known for in every game they make

How 'unresponsive' is dark douls 2 on PC? 60 fps is not 'responsive' enough for you? You know you don't have to make excuses for being a casual gamer you know...

framerate has nothing to do with the responsiveness of the controls. I was so disappointed with the first that i haven't even bothered with the second one. Just because i'm pointing out flaws in a game that you see as perfect does not make me a "casual gamer." Also you know that you don't have to say "you know" more than once in the same sentence right?
#94TheSL1ClubPosted 6/9/2014 11:27:55 PM(edited)
Dark Souls 1 is considered some of the best games ever made you do know that right? It's not a hack n slash game where you can mash buttons, I don't know where this 'unresponsive' comment come from.
---
#95a687947Posted 6/9/2014 11:27:44 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Dark Souls 1 is considered some of the best games ever made you do know that right?

dark souls 1 is one game not multiple games sweetie, just because it's considered a great game does mean it's perfect.
#96EnclavePosted 6/9/2014 11:28:13 PM
a687947 posted...
how did bloodeborne excite you with no gameplay? Especially when scalebound needs gameplay to get you excited.

Read my whole post and you'll understand, it's a bad habit to be in to read a bit of a post before responding to it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#97TheSL1ClubPosted 6/9/2014 11:29:00 PM
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Dark Souls 1 is considered some of the best games ever made you do know that right?

dark souls 1 is one game not multiple games sweetie, just because it's considered a great game does mean it's perfect.

Do you know what 'SOME of the best' mean sweetie?
---
#98Galactus21Posted 6/9/2014 11:54:13 PM
The order looks absolutely terrible. Lol at naming that game. Bloodborne looks good but no game play either, can easily be encountered by scalebound which also looked good without gameplay
#99FenriswolfPosted 6/9/2014 11:57:28 PM
It's hilarious how Sony ponies dismissed Scalebound for having no gameplay, and yet praise Bloodbound to the high heavens despite having no gameplay footage either
---
Hello
#100a687947Posted 6/10/2014 12:01:46 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Do you know what 'SOME of the best' mean sweetie?

I'm not sure that you do... Dark souls 1 is one game, meaning you should have said "one of the best" not "some of the best." You should also have said "means" and not "mean" in the above statement.