WTF is up with Sony fanboys flooding the Xbox one forum?

#11VoidBeyondPosted 6/9/2014 8:44:58 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Their on both sides, bud. Don't play, victim.

I've seen you trolling here for a while.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#12james259Posted 6/9/2014 8:44:59 PM
Its back and forth but XB1 has always had way more trolling. And since MS had a good E3 we're not allowed to be happy lol

Anyway the mods can be pretty biased. I've seen this guys topic get deleted like 3 times because hes asking why Sony focused on TV or something. Pretty pathetic considering the rampant blatant trolling that goes on here
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#13blacklabelicePosted 6/9/2014 8:47:19 PM(edited)
bapelv posted...
Sony messed up when they showed that power tv crap that lost all the hype. They both score a 7/10 in my book because sony messed up terribly showing some TV cr@p. Also the troll doesn't seem that bad on both sides I thought it was gonna be a disaster but it not that bad.

they spent a whole 2 minutes talking about tv. microsoft dedicated an entire unveiling conference towards it. so much so that it pissed just about everybody off, but the ms fanboys are taking it the worst and get all riled up that if sony even mentions the word "television" they try to get their revenge for the amount of flak they had to put up with while attempting to defend microsoft after the PR disaster the unveiling turned into. .

its okay though. if anything, they should be proud. the ps4 isnt dedicated to watching tv and playing media. it cant really do much of any of that. the xbone can. its the all in one media center. thats some kind of benefit anyways i would figure.
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/9/2014 8:46:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15VoidBeyondPosted 6/9/2014 8:48:15 PM
blacklabelice posted...
bapelv posted...
Sony messed up when they showed that power tv crap that lost all the hype. They both score a 7/10 in my book because sony messed up terribly showing some TV cr@p. Also the troll doesn't seem that bad on both sides I thought it was gonna be a disaster but it not that bad.

they spent a whole 2 minutes talking about tv. microsoft dedicated an entire unveiling conference towards it. so much so that it pissed just about everybody off, but the ms fanboys are taking it the worst and get all riled up that if sony even mentions the word "television" they try to get their revenge for the amount of flak they had to put up with while attempting to defend microsoft after the PR disaster the unveiling turned into. .

its okay though. if anything, they should be proud. the ps4 isnt dedicated to watching tv and playing media. it cant really do much of any of that. the xbone can. its the all in one media center. thats some kind of benefit anyways i would figure.

And they focused on TV during the reveal because E3 was very close. Thought that was obvious by now
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#16zerooo0Posted 6/9/2014 8:51:25 PM
They are the reason why I won't get a PS4. They feel like it works both ways or some sort of revenge to 2006, does that they have a rrally terrible community. One that I don't want to be part of.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#17BigPapi829Posted 6/9/2014 8:54:24 PM
blacklabelice posted...
bapelv posted...

lol 2 minutes It was literally over 20 minutes of non gaming bs
#18do2222Posted 6/11/2014 1:59:17 PM(edited)
zerooo0 posted...
They are the reason why I won't get a PS4. They feel like it works both ways or some sort of revenge to 2006, does that they have a rrally terrible community. One that I don't want to be part of.

That's one of the reasons why I believed Karma exist.
---
GT:do2222
#19Mindwipe77Posted 6/11/2014 1:59:31 PM
WTF is up with the MS fanboys flooding the PS4 forum?
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#20vashtrichamPosted 6/11/2014 2:02:22 PM
zerooo0 posted...

So you ignore the same behavior by one group and not the other. Makes no sense and shows that you have a bias just as much as they do.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit