So MS and Sony had the best conference> EA & UBISOFT

#1zerooo0Posted 6/9/2014 8:47:19 PM
I think we can all agree on that right? From Scalebound and Phantom Dust to Uncharted 4 and No Man Sky compared to EA and Ubisoft severe lack luster press conferences with EA easily being the worst.

I feel like we can definitely say that MS and Sony had way better shows than compared to last year.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2demollyonPosted 6/9/2014 8:48:22 PM
Ea was the worst one by far.

Sports
Sports
More sports
#3donttrysohardPosted 6/9/2014 8:49:36 PM
demollyon posted...

Sports
Sports
More sports

Unless you like sports......
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
#4CMX5Posted 6/9/2014 8:51:12 PM
Agreed.
I enjoyed both tremendously.
I prefered Ubisoft over EA this time though. Pissed off at the lack of Battlefront. But the glimpses were nice. The Stormtrooper model was beautiful. Been playing some Hardline. It's alright. Not amazing.
Ubisoft beat the hell out of EA when they showed off Rainbowsix. In my opinion of course.
---
PSN/XBL-CMX5
Batman:Arkham Knight. Destiny. Alien:Isolation. CoD:A.W. Far Cry 4. Battlefield:Hardline. Battlefront 3. Mortal Kombat X. The hype is crazy.
#5MJFJDPosted 6/9/2014 8:51:50 PM
EA conference was very bleh.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:53:23 PM
CMX5 posted...
Agreed.
I enjoyed both tremendously.
I prefered Ubisoft over EA this time though. Pissed off at the lack of Battlefront. But the glimpses were nice. The Stormtrooper model was beautiful. Been playing some Hardline. It's alright. Not amazing.
Ubisoft beat the hell out of EA when they showed off Rainbowsix. In my opinion of course.

Agreed. EA could've win E3 so easily this year, oh well maybe next year.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7ElPolloDiablo87Posted 6/9/2014 8:54:09 PM
EA was one of the worst all time. MS and Sony were about equal, Ubi was a little worse than those two.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#8SmellThePoopPosted 6/9/2014 8:54:21 PM
demollyon posted...

Sports
Sports
More sports

The sports games were not the worst part of the EA show. That was the developer diaries of games like Star Wars Battlefront, Mirror's Edge 2 and Mass Effect 4 and their conceptual IP BS. They couldn't even bother to make a teaser trailer for those games.
#9Foxx3kPosted 6/9/2014 8:55:17 PM
EA's was all sports. The today-Hardline-beta was cool though. I liked the super early Criterion project stuff.

Needed more from Mass Effect, Battlefront, and "new Bioware IP."

Ubi was great except for all the terrible stuff they disperse throughout their great games.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10TarotXIIIPosted 6/9/2014 8:57:53 PM
EA choked. Microsoft and sony were great. Ubisoft was decent enough. I think konami and nintendo will also be good.