Halo collection will outsell all PS4 exclusives combined.

#31redeyes6778Posted 6/9/2014 10:53:43 PM(edited)
VoidBeyond posted...
redeyes6778 posted...
Metal Gear Solid legacy is more value than the Halo collection, really the halo collection should be cheaper halo fans would already have all the halo games already, but doubt many people have metal gear 1 and metal gear 2

With every single official Halo map? Even the PC only ones and all other DLC too? No. This has a lot of value to it.

DLC that probably 90% of halo fans have already bought in the first place

If the only thing people are interested in in halo multiplayer why not just release all the older maps for free to play on halo 4 or halo reach instead

Plus Halo CE anniversary was already released, now another release of Halo that has CE seems redundant
#32DeltronFFPosted 6/10/2014 12:28:15 PM
dylanbrandon286 posted...
DeltronFF posted...
it's an insane value for the halo master chief collection- don't even waste time discussing it.

it's likely the greatest collection/bundle/greatest hits type collection in video gaming.

Don't look now, but your blatant fanboy is showing.

how about telling me what has been better? I am willing to listen- but I've heard countless people say this already about the Halo Collection... of course it's somewhat subjective.. but throw out some bundles/collections that top this if you're going to throw around "fanboy" and such.
---
Wolverines | Tigers | Red Wings | Lions | Pistons
http://images.wikia.com/lostodyssey/images/b/b5/Banner.jpg
#33gohoanqPosted 6/10/2014 12:29:43 PM
No way in hell will that collection sell more than every Sony exclusive combined. I do think it'll sell very well though if priced right.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#34iiTryhardPosted 6/10/2014 12:31:16 PM
BrightFart posted...
Hope not. That would mean gamers would rather play updated retreads than new IPs.

new IP's? You mean demon souls 2 and Gears of Civil War?

at least halo was a good series that will be remembered as the best console FPS franchise of all time
---
Yeezus tour was LIFE CHANGING
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 6/10/2014 12:33:03 PM
I think you meant Halo 5 Tc as history suggests. But not Halo: Master Chief Collection.

Also we didn't need a topic like this, the regular trolls are having meltdowns all over this board we do not need a Xbox guy causing a scene now.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita