Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#1zerooo0Posted 6/9/2014 9:59:58 PM
The value that the collection gives you really could out last any game coming out this year. Dor something it include all of the Multilayer also? I just don't see as many games offering so much. Maybe Destinyou and GTA V, but those at the only ones close giving you everything that's worth the 60 tag.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:01:25 PM
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:02:51 PM
DetectivPenguin posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4Robin_MaskPosted 6/9/2014 10:03:46 PM

Wonder what you think of The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto for X1/PS4...
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 6/9/2014 10:04:21 PM
It is, in fact, $59.99.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#6Bulls86Posted 6/9/2014 10:04:36 PM
It will sell some consoles... how many remains to be seen. If I didn't already have one I would buy it for this game.
---
Gamer Tag: XxRUNVSxX
#7PizzatarianPosted 6/9/2014 10:05:10 PM
https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/476052056931721216
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#8DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:09:29 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

Wonder what you think of The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto for X1/PS4...

GOOD POINT! If sony tried to make there big selling point the last of us remastered I would think they were nuts. And if anyone "bought it" (it being the idea) that this was the "big thing" that sold them on the console I would think they were even more nuts. But that isn't what sony or the ponies or making of the last of us remastered out to be. It's just a nice thing for the ps4 owners who didn't have a ps3.

Why xbone head think this halo collection is the big system seller until they get a real one (halo 5? not even featured at e3) is insane to me.
---
#9cmincPosted 6/9/2014 10:10:08 PM

I wouldnt expect people like you to understand the appeal of having something like this because most of these games came out longer than 6 months ago.

Enjoy your definitive editions, though. It's apparantly all youre going to be seeing for awhile.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#10DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:10:08 PM
Bulls86 posted...
If I didn't already have one I would buy it for this game.

You're crazy. Buy a system for a HD repack? Come on.
---