Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 6/9/2014 10:12:38 PM
DetectivPenguin posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Wonder what you think of The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto for X1/PS4...

GOOD POINT! If sony tried to make there big selling point the last of us remastered I would think they were nuts. And if anyone "bought it" (it being the idea) that this was the "big thing" that sold them on the console I would think they were even more nuts. But that isn't what sony or the ponies or making of the last of us remastered out to be. It's just a nice thing for the ps4 owners who didn't have a ps3.

Why xbone head think this halo collection is the big system seller until they get a real one (halo 5? not even featured at e3) is insane to me.

Someone's mad.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#12DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:14:03 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

GOOD POINT! If sony tried to make there big selling point the last of us remastered I would think they were nuts. And if anyone "bought it" (it being the idea) that this was the "big thing" that sold them on the console I would think they were even more nuts. But that isn't what sony or the ponies or making of the last of us remastered out to be. It's just a nice thing for the ps4 owners who didn't have a ps3.

Why xbone head think this halo collection is the big system seller until they get a real one (halo 5? not even featured at e3) is insane to me.

Someone's mad.

Good rebuttal lol.
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#13CyberEvilPosted 6/9/2014 10:14:31 PM
Four full Halo titles, two of which were redone after their release, all bumped up to a full 60fps, all with their original MP and all maps released, 4000 gamerscore, a beta for Halo 5 only a month after release, and Ridley Scott's Halo series all for $59.99? Please tell me you aren't seriously considering that a mere repack?

And most of the games were HD to begin with. Not sure why people are calling last gen to current gen re-releases HD remix or repack deals.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#14chedibang1994Posted 6/9/2014 10:15:17 PM
Bulls86 posted...
If I didn't already have one I would buy it for this game.

You're crazy. Buy a system for a HD repack? Come on.

Experience two games in hd plus all dlc with the game plus halo 5 multiplayer beta that is about a $100 value game here but for $60 to experience all four with everything included people would jump to it
---
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming and it looks as if I'm getting the xbox one version...but that controller though!
#15jastenPosted 6/9/2014 10:15:27 PM
It has three games already on the 360 and only one you can't get for that system. It's a good value sure, but it's just more Halo and not even close to a real system seller in themselves. How many people are really going to go out and buy a new console to play old games? As someone pointed out.. it's a nice little thing but as a selling point? Come on...
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.
#16TareqAzadPosted 6/9/2014 10:15:43 PM(edited)
CyberEvil posted...
Four full Halo titles, two of which were redone after their release, all bumped up to a full 60fps, all with their original MP and all maps released, 4000 gamerscore, a beta for Halo 5 only a month after release, and Ridley Scott's Halo series all for $59.99? Please tell me you aren't seriously considering that a mere repack?

And most of the games were HD to begin with. Not sure why people are calling last gen to current gen re-releases HD remix or repack deals.

This x10000000.

I'm buying an XB1 solely for Halo MCC. Period .
---
What the world needs are more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Yes, I am a Sage.
#17DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:17:30 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
Bulls86 posted...
If I didn't already have one I would buy it for this game.

You're crazy. Buy a system for a HD repack? Come on.

Experience two games in hd plus all dlc with the game plus halo 5 multiplayer beta that is about a $100 value game here but for $60 to experience all four with everything included people would jump to it

If you already own an xbone and love halo or have never played any (highly unlikely) ok god bless go buy it, I'm not saying it's a waste of a game/thing.But the idea that a game like this would be a system seller or cause "gg sony" is insanely crazy.
---
#18LooksLikeRainPosted 6/9/2014 10:18:28 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Someone's mad.

Good rebuttal lol.

It wasn't a rebuttal. It was an observation. Your nonsense isn't worth a rebuttal.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#19DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:18:31 PM
TareqAzad posted...
CyberEvil posted...

This x10000000.

I'm buying an XB1 solely for Halo MCC. Period .

Spending 400 dollars so you can play games you already own/play. Genius. I don't believe anyone who says this and am just assuming you already own an xbox one.
---
#20mike468Posted 6/9/2014 10:18:47 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

Halo 2 was the number 1 played online game for the original Xbox for 2 years straight. It took CoD2 and the xbox 360 to actually knock it off.

So yes it is a very big deal, regardless of how much people want to dismiss or downplay it.

Halo 2 MP is arguably almost overshadowed by the original halo even and the fact that both games' MP is intact, and unchanged with online play should be a huge deal.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board