Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#21RaRitsujunPosted 6/9/2014 10:19:50 PM
DetectivPenguin posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#22VoidBeyondPosted 6/9/2014 10:32:45 PM
TareqAzad posted...
CyberEvil posted...
Four full Halo titles, two of which were redone after their release, all bumped up to a full 60fps, all with their original MP and all maps released, 4000 gamerscore, a beta for Halo 5 only a month after release, and Ridley Scott's Halo series all for $59.99? Please tell me you aren't seriously considering that a mere repack?

And most of the games were HD to begin with. Not sure why people are calling last gen to current gen re-releases HD remix or repack deals.

This x10000000.

I'm buying an XB1 solely for Halo MCC. Period .

Spending 400 dollars so you can play games you already own/play. Genius. I don't believe anyone who says this and am just assuming you already own an xbox one.

And what if he doesn't??
I've got all Halos except for 4 and Wars, which were stolen and I plan on getting an Xbox One for this.

Online campaign, online multiplayer for all, all DLC for everyone (even PC exclusive maps), all on one disc? For only $60. That is value through and through. You're just butthurt and mad like Rain said.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#23DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:37:22 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
TareqAzad posted...
CyberEvil posted...
Four full Halo titles, two of which were redone after their release, all bumped up to a full 60fps, all with their original MP and all maps released, 4000 gamerscore, a beta for Halo 5 only a month after release, and Ridley Scott's Halo series all for $59.99? Please tell me you aren't seriously considering that a mere repack?

And most of the games were HD to begin with. Not sure why people are calling last gen to current gen re-releases HD remix or repack deals.

This x10000000.

Spending 400 dollars so you can play games you already own/play. Genius. I don't believe anyone who says this and am just assuming you already own an xbox one.

And what if he doesn't??
I've got all Halos except for 4 and Wars, which were stolen and I plan on getting an Xbox One for this.

Online campaign, online multiplayer for all, all DLC for everyone (even PC exclusive maps), all on one disc? For only $60. That is value through and through. You're just butthurt and mad like Rain said.

Ok if you were paying 60 dollars to get all that then fine but you arent. You're paying 460. Not to mention the 50 dollars for live. I said it before and I'll say it again, that's crazy. Please enjoy your next gen console which the only game you have for is games you have already played for it. Good stuff.
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#24ghost140Posted 6/9/2014 10:38:38 PM
$60? Not bad value but it will be even better when a few months after release you can get it for $40.
---
Big publishers have yet to grasp the concept that unless they offer serious money and accept a big share of the risk, nobody needs them anymore. - Dan Vavra
#25mike468Posted 6/9/2014 10:47:10 PM(edited)

Ok if you were paying 60 dollars to get all that then fine but you arent. You're paying 460. Not to mention the 50 dollars for live. I said it before and I'll say it again, that's crazy. Please enjoy your next gen console which the only game you have for is games you have already played for it. Good stuff.

You're paying the same amount for PSN, not to mention a number of Sony fans payed $460 just to play Infamous. So what is your point?!

Gamers will buy a system for just one game they really want to play.

Quit trying to diminish other peoples' interest, because it doesn't meet your standards!!
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#26SupaflyGibsonPosted 6/9/2014 10:41:52 PM
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Its also remastering one of the greatest shooters/games ever made, Halo 2. Not to mention Halo CE online multiplayer and bringing back Halo 2's multiplayer which really laid the foundation for Xbox Live. Yeah I can see why releasing these games better than ever is a bad move lol.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#27chedibang1994Posted 6/9/2014 10:43:01 PM
As a system seller it's at average level but I know why I'm getting it, there will be halo 5 multiplayer and I'm down for that any day
---
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming and it looks as if I'm getting the xbox one version...but that controller though!
#28DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 10:44:29 PM
mike468 posted...

You're paying the same amount for PSN, not to mention a number of Sony fans payed $460 just to play Infamous. So what is your point?!

MY POINT IS ITS NEW. DO YOU PEOPLE READ WHAT I AM SAYING. BUYING A 400 DOLLAR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY GAMES YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED IS STUPID. AND YET SO MANY OF YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.

IF YOU BOUGHT A PS4 JUST TO PLAY GTAV AND THE LAST OF US REMASTER WHILE OWNING A 360 AND BOTH GAMES FOR 360 IT WOULD ALSO BE EQUALLY AS STUPID DO YOU NOT AGREE????????????
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#29SupaflyGibsonPosted 6/9/2014 10:45:31 PM
TareqAzad posted...
CyberEvil posted...

This x10000000.

Halo made Xbox, and believe it or not people are willing to buy the current system to play Halo. Many OG Xbox owners will see this as a god-send and get the X1 if they haven't already. One of my friends being an example.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#30zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:46:47 PM
mike468 posted...

MY POINT IS ITS NEW. DO YOU PEOPLE READ WHAT I AM SAYING. BUYING A 400 DOLLAR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY GAMES YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED IS STUPID. AND YET SO MANY OF YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING. N

IF YOU BOUGHT A PS4 JUST TO PLAY GTAV AND THE LAST OF US REMASTER WHILE OWNING A 360 AND BOTH GAMES FOR 360 IT WOULD ALSO BE EQUALLY AS STUPID DO YOU NOT AGREE????????????

This guy is butt mad
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton