Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#31SupaflyGibsonPosted 6/9/2014 9:48:07 PM
DetectivPenguin posted...
mike468 posted...

Ok if you were paying 60 dollars to get all that then fine but you arent. You're paying 460. Not to mention the 50 dollars for live. I said it before and I'll say it again, that's crazy. Please enjoy your next gen console which the only game you have for is games you have already played for it. Good stuff.

You're paying the same amount for PSN, not to mention a number of Sony fans payed $460 just to play Infamous. So what is your point?!

MY POINT IS ITS NEW. DO YOU PEOPLE READ WHAT I AM SAYING. BUYING A 400 DOLLAR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY GAMES YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED IS STUPID. AND YET SO MANY OF YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.

IF YOU BOUGHT A PS4 JUST TO PLAY GTAV AND THE LAST OF US REMASTER WHILE OWNING A 360 AND BOTH GAMES FOR 360 IT WOULD ALSO BE EQUALLY AS STUPID DO YOU NOT AGREE????????????

Yikes…

they would also be buying it for future releases of Halo at the very least. This collection will keep many busy until other games come out that they could want.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#32Robin_MaskPosted 6/9/2014 9:49:34 PM
mike468 posted...

Ok if you were paying 60 dollars to get all that then fine but you arent. You're paying 460. Not to mention the 50 dollars for live. I said it before and I'll say it again, that's crazy. Please enjoy your next gen console which the only game you have for is games you have already played for it. Good stuff.

You're paying the same amount for PSN, not to mention a number of Sony fans payed $460 just to play Infamous. So what is your point?!

MY POINT IS ITS NEW. DO YOU PEOPLE READ WHAT I AM SAYING. BUYING A 400 DOLLAR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY GAMES YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED IS STUPID. AND YET SO MANY OF YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.

IF YOU BOUGHT A PS4 JUST TO PLAY GTAV AND THE LAST OF US REMASTER WHILE OWNING A 360 AND BOTH GAMES FOR 360 IT WOULD ALSO BE EQUALLY AS STUPID DO YOU NOT AGREE????????????

Wow, like just wow.

Is it hard to understand that Halo 1 never had online in console and Halo 2 is also getting redone graphics, it's servers have been gone for four years and is recognized as one of the best games on XBL.

There is a difference between a year old game and gets a slight update compared to a decade old game that really is trying instead of it being a simple port.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#33DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 9:49:52 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
TareqAzad posted...
CyberEvil posted...
Four full Halo titles, two of which were redone after their release, all bumped up to a full 60fps, all with their original MP and all maps released, 4000 gamerscore, a beta for Halo 5 only a month after release, and Ridley Scott's Halo series all for $59.99? Please tell me you aren't seriously considering that a mere repack?

And most of the games were HD to begin with. Not sure why people are calling last gen to current gen re-releases HD remix or repack deals.

This x10000000.

I'm buying an XB1 solely for Halo MCC. Period .

Spending 400 dollars so you can play games you already own/play. Genius. I don't believe anyone who says this and am just assuming you already own an xbox one.

Halo made Xbox, and believe it or not people are willing to buy the current system to play Halo. Many OG Xbox owners will see this as a god-send and get the X1 if they haven't already. One of my friends being an example.

If you changed every instance of halo collection in this topic to halo 5 then sure. But this isn't halo 5 its a collection of games we have all already played. Just wait for Halo 5. I can only imagine going over to a friends house and seeing they have an xbox one and saying "oh cool what games do you have"

"Oh just all the old halo games" And then giving them this face for an extended period of time O.o while trying to figure out the politest way to call them stupid for spending 460 dollars to play old games.
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#34mike468Posted 6/9/2014 9:51:10 PM
zerooo0 posted...

MY POINT IS ITS NEW. DO YOU PEOPLE READ WHAT I AM SAYING. BUYING A 400 DOLLAR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY GAMES YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED IS STUPID. AND YET SO MANY OF YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING. N

This guy is butt mad

There will be a number of ponies with rectal bleeding coming Nov. 11. We just need to get used to it.

He's trys to make his point by changing the subject, blatantly disregarding facts and selective reading. Trys to say it costs gamers $50 a month for XBL, while PS4 charges the same thing for .
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#35DetectivPenguinPosted 6/9/2014 9:58:34 PM(edited)
mike468 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

MY POINT IS ITS NEW. DO YOU PEOPLE READ WHAT I AM SAYING. BUYING A 400 DOLLAR CONSOLE EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY GAMES YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED IS STUPID. AND YET SO MANY OF YOU CONTINUE TO CLAIM THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING. N

This guy is butt mad

There will be a number of ponies with rectal bleeding coming Nov. 11. We just need to get used to it.

He's trys to make his point by changing the subject, blatantly disregarding facts and selective reading. Trys to say it costs gamers $50 a month for XBL, while PS4 charges the same thing for .

The only person changing the subject is you.The fact that sony s online has the same price as xbox's is completely irrelevant. The purpose of me stating that xboxlive costs 50 dollars a year was not an attempt to make people think sonys was free. It was simply to illustrate the total amount of cash you will be spending to play games you already own/have played on your new console. which would be 510 pre tax. Which for the ________th time is a crazy/stupid/illogical thing to do. And I don't believe anyone will actually do it. I think most of the people here claiming they will are xbros who already own an xbox one and are just trying to hype it up.
---
Now you can see the importance of time!
It helps us make pizzer and keep things in line.
#36velvet_hammerPosted 6/9/2014 9:58:33 PM
LMFAO
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#37TaffmanGPosted 6/9/2014 10:03:54 PM
Old games that I've already played and DLC before the games are even out!

Thanks Microsoft, you're spoiling me.
#38SabramPosted 6/9/2014 10:17:54 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYY5E/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1402380834&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00008J7NZ/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1402380875&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+2&condition=new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FRU0NU/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1402380895&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+3&condition=new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYX8W/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1402380911&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+4&condition=new

You're all getting excited about over paying for this Halo collection. Since the only game that will be different AT ALL on the collection to the linked versions is Halo 2, i doubled the listed value for Halo 2 in the math and came up with a cost of $51.36 for all four games, not counting shipping.

I fail to see how this is exciting.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#39zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:24:07 PM
Sabram posted...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYY5E/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1402380834&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00008J7NZ/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1402380875&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+2&condition=new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FRU0NU/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1402380895&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+3&condition=new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SYX8W/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1402380911&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+4&condition=new

You're all getting excited about over paying for this Halo collection. Since the only game that will be different AT ALL on the collection to the linked versions is Halo 2, i doubled the listed value for Halo 2 in the math and came up with a cost of $51.36 for all four games, not counting shipping.

I fail to see how this is exciting.

Get to have so much replay value from Halo all on one console that has 100s of maps. This game has the best deal going for it this fall.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#40LooksLikeRainPosted 6/9/2014 10:37:06 PM
mike468 posted...

That answers my last question. Confirmed mad.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.