Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#41crucialPosted 6/9/2014 11:40:54 PM
LoU is a 2 year port with not much difference besides a fresh new coat of paint,now Halo 1-4 HD in 1080/60fps with all the DLC 100+maps on decades old games for 60 bucks is a much better deal,Halo 2 is considered one of the best mp games ever made and everyone wants it but no MS has to give us 1-4 with all DLC and Halo 5 beta,add in SSO,QB,KI S2,Phantom Dust,Below,Inside,Fable Legends and many other arcade and indie titles makes MS the winner this year,it's simple.
#42boogerwooger_2Posted 6/9/2014 11:54:13 PM
zerooo0 posted...
DetectivPenguin posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.

I dont agree with his opinion but, you posted on a PUBLIC message board, you ABSOLUTELY asked for his opinion, and mine, and his, and his, and his, and his, and his, and hers.

Don't be ****ing stupid.
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#43zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:04:23 AM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
DetectivPenguin posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.

I dont agree with his opinion but, you posted on a PUBLIC message board, you ABSOLUTELY asked for his opinion, and mine, and his, and his, and his, and his, and his, and hers.

Don't be ****ing stupid.

No I didnt. MAYBE IF I WAS DECLARING IT AS FACT THEN I WOULD HAVE DESERVED IT, BUT I SAID TO ME. HOW HARD IS THAT FOR SOME PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT THEY THINK IF THEY DONT OFFER FEEDBACK OVER STUFF I ASK FOR.

I was just talking about ME! Its honestly sad that these fools dont understand the core values of having a separate opinion of stating it to yourself. Dont cone jn here acting like an ass as I didnt ask for that. Is he allowed yes, but did I ask NO I DIDNT. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#44boogerwooger_2Posted 6/10/2014 12:14:05 AM
CAPS LOCK= SERIOUS BUSINESS

Public Forum- do your research

An open to discretion display, if it weren't open to discretion, it would be a strike.

doyouevencontext
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#45zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:20:01 AM
boogerwooger_2 posted...

An open to discretion display, if it weren't open to discretion, it would be a strike.

doyouevencontext

Obviously the message didnt get through to you, so you are just a waste of my time
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#46Cornbread4lifePosted 6/10/2014 12:22:36 AM
boogerwooger_2 posted...

doyouevencontext

Except that a public forum is "a government-owned property that is open to public expression and assembly." This is a private forum.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#47KingSumo_the1stPosted 6/10/2014 12:31:02 AM
DetectivPinguin posted...

Halo 2 is my best online FPS game between 2003-2006, like Final Fantasy 10, older gems whether remade or not is the same game! Baffles me why people buy into COD and remasters year after year.

Why do you want a remake of already what was a masterpiece? Perhaps is wasnt a great game at all then.
I for one never supported my top game FF10 remaster and wont for Halo 2 remake, by all means play it if you never yet, or for nostalgia sakes just play the original.

Just what this Industry needs, more DLC and remakes yay /s
---
GEC DV7
PSN: ELIT3_EXP3RT-01
#48pepsiboy95620Posted 6/10/2014 12:35:05 AM
KingSumo_the1st posted...
DetectivPinguin posted...

Halo 2 is my best online FPS game between 2003-2006, like Final Fantasy 10, older gems whether remade or not is the same game! Baffles me why people buy into COD and remasters year after year.

Why do you want a remake of already what was a masterpiece? Perhaps is wasnt a great game at all then.
I for one never supported my top game FF10 remaster and wont for Halo 2 remake, by all means play it if you never yet, or for nostalgia sakes just play the original.

Just what this Industry needs, more DLC and remakes yay /s

Yea because we can all pull out an OG Xbox with halo 1 and 2 multiplayer. I never wanted to stop playing halo 2 online so it makes sense for me to buy this.
---
Gamer Tag: Martin 23 Kings
Nintendo ID: Martin23Kings
#49donttrysohardPosted 6/10/2014 12:55:54 AM
1. The collection lets you play online games that you can't currently play online

2. I don't know anyone who buys a system and only buys one game
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
#50killerbasaPosted 6/10/2014 1:03:47 AM
It's great that they are remastering these games and including over 100 maps in the MP. However, I have played each of the campaigns a few times, so there is nothing new to me there. I will most likely pick this up, mainly for the MP. For those that have not played Halo 1-3 (most have likely played Halo 4 at this point) I think it is a great deal and a chance to play some amazing games with improved textures.

Idk if I would buy a console just for the collection, but it is a nice perk.