Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#51dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 1:06:40 AM(edited)
crucial posted...
LoU is a 2 year port with not much difference besides a fresh new coat of paint,now Halo 1-4 HD in 1080/60fps with all the DLC 100+maps on decades old games for 60 bucks is a much better deal,Halo 2 is considered one of the best mp games ever made and everyone wants it but no MS has to give us 1-4 with all DLC and Halo 5 beta,add in SSO,QB,KI S2,Phantom Dust,Below,Inside,Fable Legends and many other arcade and indie titles makes MS the winner this year,it's simple.

The difference is the TLoU remaster was made for all those 360 owners who switched to Sony this gen while the Halo collection is for the same sad blokes who've been playing Halo for the better part of a decade. IN MY OPINION.
#52redeyes6778Posted 6/10/2014 1:11:27 AM
This is a good deal for people who have never owned an xbox before

for everyone that spent all money on buying halo1,2,3,ODST,Reach and 4 (6x$60) with all the DLC,asking another $60 to rebuy all the games to play on the X1 is way too much, would be a great deal if a halo 5 digital download code was included so you could get halo 5 for free when it comes out
#53scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 1:11:54 AM
I want to call TLOU a rip off in comparison, but truthfully... TLOU is a better game IMO than all 4 Halos. Despite (formerly) being all about Xbox I just do not like Halo that much, and especially don't care about MC himself.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#54CapwnDPosted 6/10/2014 1:15:08 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I want to call TLOU a rip off in comparison, but truthfully... TLOU is a better game IMO than all 4 Halos. Despite (formerly) being all about Xbox I just do not like Halo that much, and especially don't care about MC himself.

Have you played co-op? Or online with friends? I'm not a big online fan of Halo (I've played my share) but playing Co-op just really is an amazing fun time. I enjoy the single player campaign, but playing the campaign co-op just makes Halo up there as one of the greats.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#55FenriswolfPosted 6/10/2014 1:16:20 AM
dnmt posted...
crucial posted...
LoU is a 2 year port with not much difference besides a fresh new coat of paint,now Halo 1-4 HD in 1080/60fps with all the DLC 100+maps on decades old games for 60 bucks is a much better deal,Halo 2 is considered one of the best mp games ever made and everyone wants it but no MS has to give us 1-4 with all DLC and Halo 5 beta,add in SSO,QB,KI S2,Phantom Dust,Below,Inside,Fable Legends and many other arcade and indie titles makes MS the winner this year,it's simple.

The difference is the TLoU remaster was made for all those 360 owners who switched to Sony this gen while the Halo collection is for the same sad blokes who've been playing Halo for the better part of a decade. IN MY OPINION.

And? Considering that I missed most of the original Xbox, I rather replay the original Halo 1 and 2, both which are classics and had their multiplayer shut down, than some scripted setpiece game that's worth two playthroughs at most.
---
Hello
#56redeyes6778Posted 6/10/2014 1:17:21 AM
What most people don't get is the reason that TLOU is rereleased on PS4 is for 360 gamers who never had the chance to play it last gen that have switched over to PS4 instead of X1, thus to them TLOU is a new game
#57CapwnDPosted 6/10/2014 1:18:54 AM
dnmt posted...
crucial posted...

That way of looking at it is just.....I can't even.

Personally, I don't care who made what for who. I like it when I get things that I like because I liked them before. In "TLOU" case I only started it, and for reasons that are more unique to me, I never finished (I saw most of the game second hand). So I wouldn't mind playing a makeover version of it.

And with Halo... It's good s***. So I want to play more of it with the makeover treatment.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#58scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 1:19:52 AM
CapwnD posted...
Have you played co-op? Or online with friends? I'm not a big online fan of Halo (I've played my share) but playing Co-op just really is an amazing fun time.

Yeah, I'm just not that into it. Only genre I actually enjoy MP in is racing really.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#59FenriswolfPosted 6/10/2014 1:20:11 AM
redeyes6778 posted...
What most people don't get is the reason that TLOU is rereleased on PS4 is for 360 gamers who never had the chance to play it last gen that have switched over to PS4 instead of X1, thus to them TLOU is a new game

Barely a year after its PS3 release? And there's no chance that people who never played the Halo series want to play the series afresh on Xbone?
---
Hello
#60mokmuudPosted 6/10/2014 1:20:11 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
dnmt posted...
crucial posted...

And? Considering that I missed most of the original Xbox, I rather replay the original Halo 1 and 2, both which are classics and had their multiplayer shut down, than some scripted setpiece game that's worth two playthroughs at most.

Couldn't you play 1 and 2 on the 360 a long time ago?
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539