Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#71mike468Posted 6/10/2014 7:21:43 AM
For the Sony trolls claiming it's a rip-off your paying $60 (plus the cost of the system). By that same token shouldn't PS owners feel the same way about PS Now. Games are going to cost between $3-20 a piece. All to play older PSX/PS2/PS3 games on the PS4.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#72mike468Posted 6/10/2014 7:22:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#73Killa1Posted 6/10/2014 7:27:38 AM
have you guys seen the interface for this thing? It looks absolutely incredible. For Halo fans, (as most xbox fans are, as this is the reason most of us ever bought an xbox to begin with) this is amazing. It's the only game I'm hyped for right now.
#74peter064Posted 6/10/2014 8:37:50 AM
mike468 posted...
For the Sony trolls claiming it's a rip-off your paying $60 (plus the cost of the system). By that same token shouldn't PS owners feel the same way about PS Now. Games are going to cost between $3-20 a piece. All to play older PSX/PS2/PS3 games on the PS4.

Except we don't know for sure the costs of PS Now at this moment. Saying that games will cost $3-20 is just speculation at this point. When the prices are revealed, then that will be the time to complain if it is a rip-off or not. Not now with no information on pricing.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/pk_064.png
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nerd_sniping.png
#75bgwilly255Posted 6/10/2014 9:24:21 AM
DetectivPenguin posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

So the idea that a person spending their own money on something that they want, as a personal preference, is a joke? I'm sorry, are all gamers supposed to elite hipsters like yourself and only buy a console because of a new, cool, super popular game? So what if someone loves Halo enough to buy a Xbox One just to play a HD version. Or maybe, like me, they've only played one Halo game and would like to play the entire series remade in HD? You won't get any cool life points or trophies for bashing what others like. Everyone is different.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#76mike468Posted 6/10/2014 9:29:39 AM
peter064 posted...
mike468 posted...

Except we don't know for sure the costs of PS Now at this moment. Saying that games will cost $3-20 is just speculation at this point. When the prices are revealed, then that will be the time to complain if it is a rip-off or not. Not now with no information on pricing.

Again, more hyperbole from Sony fans.

From Sony's own press conference:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-the-majority-of-playstation-now-games-could-cost-3-20/1100-6420303/
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#77ScRuiPosted 6/10/2014 9:50:00 AM
Sony fans always talk about story and single player experiences.... Yet rip Halo to shreds?

If any of you a actually played the Halo story line, you couldnt deny that it is one of the BEST stories ever told...

And I'm throwing in movies, shows etc...

Just pure enjoyment....

BTW ... I didn't even mention the multiplayer...

*drops mic*

#FanpupsBeMad
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#78Pixx0Posted 6/10/2014 9:52:05 AM
zerooo0 posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.

Not we did ask for yours. It's not like people get a b*** over some scam about a pack of 4 old games.
I thought people who were getting a Bone was because of new games, not stuff they could play on the original Xb or 360... the irony
#79FenriswolfPosted 6/10/2014 9:57:01 AM
Pixx0 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.

Not we did ask for yours. It's not like people get a b*** over some scam about a pack of 4 old games.
I thought people who were getting a Bone was because of new games, not stuff they could play on the original Xb or 360... the irony

And? Halo is a classic and the brand name will so consoles regardless. Go back to hyping your port of a 2013 game and your countless "HD collections"
---
Hello
#80jastenPosted 6/10/2014 10:10:42 AM
ScRui posted...
Sony fans always talk about story and single player experiences.... Yet rip Halo to shreds?

If any of you a actually played the Halo story line, you couldnt deny that it is one of the BEST stories ever told...

And I'm throwing in movies, shows etc...

Just pure enjoyment....

BTW ... I didn't even mention the multiplayer...

*drops mic*

#FanpupsBeMad

Halo CE had a good story as did 2 and Reach and ODST... but 3 was horrid and 4, let's just forget about that one. Honestly, I played Halo for the story, but I can easily say it's not the best video game story, let alone just one of the best stories ever told.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.