Is the Master Chief collection $60? If so MS won E3 to me

#81leatheljPosted 6/10/2014 10:11:26 AM
Why is that guy so angry people are buying things they want to with there money screaming basically "stop likening what I dont like"
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#82ScRuiPosted 6/10/2014 10:20:41 AM
jasten posted...
ScRui posted...
Sony fans always talk about story and single player experiences.... Yet rip Halo to shreds?

If any of you a actually played the Halo story line, you couldnt deny that it is one of the BEST stories ever told...

And I'm throwing in movies, shows etc...

Just pure enjoyment....

BTW ... I didn't even mention the multiplayer...

*drops mic*

#FanpupsBeMad

Halo CE had a good story as did 2 and Reach and ODST... but 3 was horrid and 4, let's just forget about that one. Honestly, I played Halo for the story, but I can easily say it's not the best video game story, let alone just one of the best stories ever told.

3 was where the story became more emotional and created heartbreak... 4 continued that 'bleaker' outlook...

Loved it and made me more invested in Master Chief's life... Caring more about his trials and tribulations...

IMO of course...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#83EllesarienPosted 6/10/2014 10:23:14 AM
Is this just another thread where gamers tell another gamer HIS OWN PREFERENCE is wrong?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#84jastenPosted 6/10/2014 10:30:15 AM
ScRui posted...
jasten posted...
ScRui posted...
Sony fans always talk about story and single player experiences.... Yet rip Halo to shreds?

If any of you a actually played the Halo story line, you couldnt deny that it is one of the BEST stories ever told...

And I'm throwing in movies, shows etc...

Just pure enjoyment....

BTW ... I didn't even mention the multiplayer...

*drops mic*

#FanpupsBeMad

Halo CE had a good story as did 2 and Reach and ODST... but 3 was horrid and 4, let's just forget about that one. Honestly, I played Halo for the story, but I can easily say it's not the best video game story, let alone just one of the best stories ever told.

3 was where the story became more emotional and created heartbreak... 4 continued that 'bleaker' outlook...

Loved it and made me more invested in Master Chief's life... Caring more about his trials and tribulations...

IMO of course...

3 was a mess of half backed ideas that felt rushed just to get the game out. Add that to all but dropping the Arbitors story and just flinging the hivemind in because... well, it just didn't feel like a natural continuation of 2 at all. 4 was just boring most of the time and they really should have created a new character in my opinion. By that point, I didn't really care about MC anymore.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.
#85youngunner2123Posted 6/10/2014 10:35:36 AM
This penguin guy must think everyone that owns an X1 had an OG Xbox. There are people of diff age groups who were really young or didn't have one at all.

and even then how many people still have the ability to play halo 2 period, let alone online

yes 3 and 4 are available. But the crown jewel in that pack are

Halo 2

Halo Dlc and every single map ever including the PC.

and of course the halo 5 beta.

tv show is also a bonus, that makes it even better
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#86triple sPosted 6/10/2014 10:39:46 AM
Ok if you were paying 60 dollars to get all that then fine but you arent. You're paying 460. Not to mention the 50 dollars for live. I said it before and I'll say it again, that's crazy. Please enjoy your next gen console which the only game you have for is games you have already played for it. Good stuff.

This is terrible logic. If the Xbox One could only play the Halo collection, you might have a point.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#87MrImpatient35Posted 6/10/2014 10:43:07 AM
DetectivPenguin posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Actually it's more laughable to me, that a game that is fairly new, The Last of Us, is getting an HD remake. That game is still fresh. That would be like a Bioshock Infinite remake. So soon? I still remember the game very well. I forgot a lot of the Halo story, so I want this collection to bring me up to speed, before I buy Halo 5.

And I'm not sure if this is true, but if Halo 1 has MP, it's over! I'm playing that for 12 months straight! My favorite MP of any game, ever!
---
FML
#88deerman420Posted 6/10/2014 10:45:06 AM
Bulls86 posted...
If I didn't already have one I would buy it for this game.

You're crazy. Buy a system for a HD repack? Come on.

Wht if you never played a Halo game? Sounds like the perfect time to jump in. Unless that is you are too baised to care
#89Pixx0Posted 6/11/2014 12:41:24 AM
zerooo0 posted...
This idea that games that are already out and at this point quite old will sell people on the console that has been the clear loser up to this point is laughable to me.

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.

Not we did ask for yours. It's not like people get a b*** over some scam about a pack of 4 old games.
I thought people who were getting a Bone was because of new games, not stuff they could play on the original Xb or 360... the irony
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#90Decimator11Posted 6/11/2014 12:44:12 AM
Pixx0 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Good thing I didn't ask for your opinion.

Not we did ask for yours. It's not like people get a b*** over some scam about a pack of 4 old games.
I thought people who were getting a Bone was because of new games, not stuff they could play on the original Xb or 360... the irony

Nice generalizations, guy. That's gonna get you real far in life.

Personally, I'll take whatever games interest me on this system, old or not.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg