God damn it Microsoft

#1TareqAzadPosted 6/9/2014 10:05:21 PM
Just when I thought you guys ****ed everything up with the Xbox One and swore myself off console gaming, you go ahead and release the freaking news about Halo Master Chief Collection...........AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF. Now I have no choice MS.

Sigh, another Xbox One sold....
---
What the world needs are more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Yes, I am a Sage.
#2NE_PatriotsFanPosted 6/9/2014 10:06:00 PM
What was i saying in another topic about Halo and xbox fans...yea
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#3chedibang1994Posted 6/9/2014 10:09:14 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...

TareqAzad posted...
Just when I thought you guys ****ed everything up with the Xbox One and swore myself off console gaming, you go ahead and release the freaking news about Halo Master Chief Collection...........AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF. Now I have no choice MS.

Sigh, another Xbox One sold....

Add me when you get one MnFnGamer
---
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming and it looks as if I'm getting the xbox one version...but that controller though!
#4TareqAzad(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:12:23 PM(edited)
NE_PatriotsFan posted...

I don't care at all about MS, I think they screwed things up pretty bad in some respects with the XB1 and are a bunch of idiots. But this package is perhaps the greatest compilation ever made, of (imo) the greatest series ever made. Halo 2 MADE console online multiplayer, period.
---
What the world needs are more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Yes, I am a Sage.
#5cmincPosted 6/9/2014 10:15:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6TareqAzad(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:19:08 PM(edited)
cminc posted...
NE_PatriotsFan posted...

Come off it, douche. Halo matters to more people, and for more good reasons, than anything in the sony catalog. Hell, HALF sony's ip exists because they needed SOMETHING to compete with it and they still dont have anything close.

Deal. With. It.

Halo 1 and 2 multiplayer represent some of the best parts of my childhood.

NE_PatriotsFan maybe you don't like the Halo franchise, and that's fine (the games since Halo 3 sucked imo). But you have to acknowledge that online gaming simply would not exist in the state it is today without Halo 2 multiplayer.
---
Yes, I am a Sage.
#7PsychoDrama1Posted 6/9/2014 10:19:37 PM
I'm so incredibly bored with halo, and I've only been playing them since 3. Inside and Sunset Overdrive looked way cooler imo, but to each his own. It seems like a great value for what you get.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#8thegamer00Posted 6/9/2014 10:21:33 PM
already preordered.
#9TareqAzad(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:22:28 PM
thegamer00 posted...
already preordered.

Hopefully a Halo MCC special edition XB1 comes out.
---
Yes, I am a Sage.
#10drfirepantsPosted 6/9/2014 10:24:20 PM
cminc posted...
NE_PatriotsFan posted...

Come off it, douche. Halo matters to more people, and for more good reasons, than anything in the sony catalog. Hell, HALF sony's ip exists because they needed SOMETHING to compete with it and they still dont have anything close.

Deal. With. It.