Xbox One w/o Kinect vs Xbox One w/ Kinect (Titanfall Bundle)

#1StryfeRavesPosted 6/9/2014 10:57:26 PM
I'm interested in purchasing an Xbox One after seeing E3 today however I'm on the fence on which to get. Is Titanfall a populated game anymore or has it died off? Is the Kinect worth the extra $100? What have recent adopters thought of the kinectless Xbox (those who bought it)? Also what would be considered some must have games out atm

Looking for some advice to help decide which would be better for me, thanks in advance!
#2SiriusSternFanPosted 6/9/2014 11:06:31 PM
Didn't want the Kinnect, so I never even took it out of the box. Matter of fact, you do NOT even need to hook it up. No need for it now.

Buy your basic system for 400 buck, leave the Kinnect in the box, and buy Titanfall when it's 20 bucks.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy
#3warz0r09Posted 6/9/2014 11:06:44 PM
Titanfall is very populated and sure it will be for long time.

If your buying titanfall I think the bundle is worth it as Kinect would only be 40$ technically.

Plus you probably can sell kinect in the future because of the kinectless SKU. So you might be able to make money out of the deal in the future if you don't like the kinect.

If you like racing forza is a must have.

Dead rising 3 is good too.

you get 2 free games too atm, max the curse of brotherhood is really good.

also you may like plants vs zombies garden warfare. Its very fun game.
#4StryfeRaves(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 11:25:27 PM
So which would you recommend? The bundle or kinectless xbox one?
#5sonicenthusiastPosted 6/9/2014 11:30:39 PM
Titanfall still has a very healthy community. As far as the kinect goes, I would buy a xbox one without it and if you feel like you are having a lot of trouble navigating the UI look for a used kinect later.
---
Gonna take a drink whenever the word "experience" is used during E3.
My faith in humanity has always been low, visiting GameFAQs has no effect on it.
#6warz0r09Posted 6/9/2014 11:32:13 PM
depends if you can find titanfall cheaper than 60$. I seen bestbuy has it for 45$ right now.
#7demundoPosted 6/9/2014 11:34:44 PM
The kinect is cool but not necessary and it doesn't seem like it will be supported for games the way Microsoft had hoped. But I do love me some Titanfall. Maybe get the cheaper SKU and watch some videos of Titanfall to see if it's for you.
#8StryfeRaves(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:07:24 AM
Bump
#9natrapslivePosted 6/10/2014 11:04:37 AM
StryfeRaves posted...
So which would you recommend? The bundle or kinectless xbox one?

I bought the bundle and use my kinect everyday my X1 is on. I don't understand the hate it receives. It makes switch between apps or game easy and fast. Watching show on Netflix-->"Xbox go to Titan Fall"--->playing TF. There is also the to record game clips and post them. Besides that there are several other uses and commands. No reason for the hate.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps