Do you think the Xbox One is on its last leg?

#1DroneCrusherPosted 6/10/2014 3:29:33 AM
Its getting ready to get doubled up here soon by the PS4, and global sales for the Xbox one are hovering at abysmal levels, almost as bad as Wii-U. Titanfall didn't even help it that much, and I hear the game is pretty much dying already.

So lets be straight up here, how is MS going to make a success out of this system? Because right now its well on track to losing to even the Wii-U.
#2Evel138Posted 6/10/2014 3:37:02 AM
Let's see, they just had a great E3 with plenty of positive buzz and they're going to be selling the console at $399 (by FAR the biggest factor in disparity in sales w/ the $399 PS4 so far).........no, I don't think any amount of wishful thinking on your part is going to help TC.

That they've even managed to sell as well as they have after the disaster that was last year......things are only going to be better now....I know its tough to hear.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
PS4360One
#3cosmicstarfish1Posted 6/10/2014 3:43:48 AM
o pls come on with these topics, go outside and enjoy life your wasting time typing these idiotic topics about whether or not a toy will sell more
---
GT: xDeadheadx420
3DS FC- 3969-4186-9416
#4DroneCrusher(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 3:48:39 AM
Evel138 posted...
Let's see, they just had a great E3 with plenty of positive buzz and they're going to be selling the console at $399 (by FAR the biggest factor in disparity in sales w/ the $399 PS4 so far).........no, I don't think any amount of wishful thinking on your part is going to help TC.

That they've even managed to sell as well as they have after the disaster that was last year......things are only going to be better now....I know its tough to hear.

In reality it should be cheaper than the PS4, because how can you say someone is getting a good value for a system that is 1/2 as powerful for the same price? Nobody that knows the PS4 is the better system is going to think the Xbox One is a good value. Sorry to deflate your life raft.
#5InjusticeRebornPosted 6/10/2014 3:49:42 AM
Is E3 always like this on this site - whilst it's on, it's like opening times in that dirty kebab shop, and once the lights go out, from that dark, moist, skanky area underneath the units, out come the roaches?
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#6WartPig_Posted 6/10/2014 3:54:27 AM
hey TC

power dose not matter. turns out the weakest console has always come out on top. #knowyourhistory
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#7Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 3:55:27 AM
Not at all, were 7 months in and the big hitters haven't been released as yet. Ridiculous question.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#8chedibang1994Posted 6/10/2014 4:00:25 AM
DroneCrusher posted...
Evel138 posted...

In reality it should be cheaper than the PS4, because how can you say someone is getting a good value for a system that is 1/2 as powerful for the same price? Nobody that knows the PS4 is the better system is going to think the Xbox One is a good value. Sorry to deflate your life raft.

Weakest console always won some how I would hold your tongue til years later
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#9DroneCrusher(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 4:14:43 AM
chedibang1994 posted...

Weakest console always won some how I would hold your tongue til years later

The biggest problem the Xbone has is the PS4 pretty much does everything better.

And the Wii-U is the weakest console, and nobody in their right mind things Nintendo is going to turn that failboat around.
#10ssj954vegitoPosted 6/10/2014 4:20:11 AM
DroneCrusher posted...
Evel138 posted...

In reality it should be cheaper than the PS4, because how can you say someone is getting a good value for a system that is 2/3 as powerful for the same price? Nobody that knows the PS4 is the better system is going to think the Xbox One is a good value. Sorry to deflate your life raft.

ftfy
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?