Lol sony some tv thing for 140 dollars. Xbox drops price already has tv built

#31MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 7:09:18 AM
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Geist posted...
So what are these 1000 games you get? Are they free with purchase?

Do you get every movie ever made for free when you buy a TV?

Seriously, what a dumb question

I'm sorry I had assumed with how excited Sony fans are over it, it was more then just a PS3 add on to the PS4.

Because it plays vita games and streams PS4 games, as well as streaming a whole bunch of TV channels as well as streaming a huge back catalogue of PS3 titles?

Seriously, your just digging yourself further into a hole here
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#32Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 7:13:15 AM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Geist posted...

I'm sorry I had assumed with how excited Sony fans are over it, it was more then just a PS3 add on to the PS4.

It's not you can play all your vita games on it. If the wife is hogging the TV on you want a quick game laying in bed, you don't have too be the PS4, you can play it through the Vita TV.

I'm sure there will be other things you can do as well. Only time will tell. You shouldn't be upset about it, it sounds like a little cool piece of tech.

Trolls on top of Trolls on top of Trolls. We've got a troll of a troll trolling a troll here.

How are facts trolling? Did I miss something here? He assumed and he got told facts, is there something wrong with that, bud?

Or is everything trolling these, days? I mean the Topic was a troll topic, right? Because TC didn't know what he was talking about, right?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#33GeistPosted 6/10/2014 7:21:19 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Geist posted...

Because it plays vita games and streams PS4 games, as well as streaming a whole bunch of TV channels as well as streaming a huge back catalogue of PS3 titles?

My apologies if you feel I've insulted the item. Just seems with all the excitement it would be more then just playing games you already own or owned in the past. But to each their own, so I do hope you enjoy it.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#34MlREFOXPosted 6/10/2014 7:24:12 AM
GFaqsUser22 posted...
It's a Shads topic. He NEVER knows what he's talking about, and most of his posts are just incoherent rambling.

This!

TC has been around these boards for a while and I've never seen a single post that isn't an incoherent troll turd.
#35MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 7:26:50 AM
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Geist posted...

My apologies if you feel I've insulted the item. Just seems with all the excitement it would be more then just playing games you already own or owned in the past. But to each their own, so I do hope you enjoy it.

You've never played an emulator for a system you owned in the past for nostalgia reasons then?

What about less fortunate people who could never afford a PS3, but can now buy one of these for $99?

Think of the bigger picture rather than your own personal preference.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#36blunderminePosted 6/10/2014 7:27:21 AM
Vita games are going to look like garbage blown up.
#37shauntenninePosted 6/10/2014 7:30:57 AM
shads3055 posted...
While xbox drops it's price and still has all in one tv

TC did you even watch the conference?

The PSTV is about playing games. From ps4 to vita to ps1. Nothing to do with watching TV. And if you already have a dualshock 3 then it's only $99. Please try again.
#38darkshadowmasterPosted 6/10/2014 7:31:48 AM
GamerRaf posted...
I'll enjoy playing my handheld games right on the screen,

Dear god that would be great with the Vita as long as it lets you use a controller.

That thing is so uncomfortable but I kinda like that Soul Sacrifice Delta game.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#39MlREFOXPosted 6/10/2014 7:36:35 AM
blundermine posted...
Vita games are going to look like garbage blown up.

I'll take the blurred resolution to play a game like Muramasa Rebirth on my TV with a DS4. The Vita has some brilliant games that I will welcome on my TV.
#40Syi_2010Posted 6/10/2014 7:49:31 AM
GamerRaf posted...
The PlayStation TV isn't even for watching TV. It's for playing games on the big screen. I'll enjoy playing my handheld games right on the screen, remote playing the PS4 in a different room. I don't see other options for MS and the xbone that can do that for a cheap $99 price.

$99 so i can be too fat and lazy to move my ps4 in another room and too poor to afford a 2nd ps4
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember