Lol sony some tv thing for 140 dollars. Xbox drops price already has tv built

#41crucialPosted 6/10/2014 6:50:57 AM
Rather have Halo Chief collection,I wish both Sony and MS would stop with the TV crap,its funny when MS announces TV stuff for X1 its a joke but sony does it and its a great thing,lol Ponys are the biggest hypocrites in gaming today.
#42MlREFOXPosted 6/10/2014 6:53:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43donttrysohardPosted 6/10/2014 6:56:08 AM
When I heard it at the conf. I thought meh

Hearing responses in hear has gotten my interest a little more but I'll prob still pass or pick one up for cheaper than 99
---
GT: DontTrySoHard
BEST.AD.EVER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc
#44MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 6:58:22 AM
crucial posted...
Rather have Halo Chief collection,I wish both Sony and MS would stop with the TV crap,its funny when MS announces TV stuff for X1 its a joke but sony does it and its a great thing,lol Ponys are the biggest hypocrites in gaming today.

This is possibly the most clueless post I've ever seen on here, congrats
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#45Syi_2010Posted 6/10/2014 7:12:34 AM
#46MlREFOXPosted 6/10/2014 7:14:23 AM
Syi_2010 posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Syi_2010 posted...
GamerRaf posted...
The PlayStation TV isn't even for watching TV. It's for playing games on the big screen. I'll enjoy playing my handheld games right on the screen, remote playing the PS4 in a different room. I don't see other options for MS and the xbone that can do that for a cheap $99 price.

$99 so i can be too fat and lazy to move my ps4 in another room and too poor to afford a 2nd ps4

Apparently also too stupid to buy a machine that for the quarter of the cost of that second PS4 does more than a second PS4 can do...

Apparently to stupid to realize ps4 will have access to everything the pstv does only picking it up and moving it 20-40 feet is now worth 100 bucks. Be more fat and lazy or too poor to afford a actual 2nd system

I see, so the PS4 will stream Vita games? I must have missed that part of the presentation.

Also, it is "too stupid," not "to stupid," which only only helps make my point.
#47Syi_2010Posted 6/10/2014 7:25:09 AM(edited)
MlREFOX posted...
Syi_2010 posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Syi_2010 posted...
GamerRaf posted...
The PlayStation TV isn't even for watching TV. It's for playing games on the big screen. I'll enjoy playing my handheld games right on the screen, remote playing the PS4 in a different room. I don't see other options for MS and the xbone that can do that for a cheap $99 price.

$99 so i can be too fat and lazy to move my ps4 in another room and too poor to afford a 2nd ps4

Apparently also too stupid to buy a machine that for the quarter of the cost of that second PS4 does more than a second PS4 can do...

Apparently to stupid to realize ps4 will have access to everything the pstv does only picking it up and moving it 20-40 feet is now worth 100 bucks. Be more fat and lazy or too poor to afford a actual 2nd system

I see, so the PS4 will stream Vita games? I must have missed that part of the presentation.

Thanks for the grammar lesson and the fact you think 100 dollars is worth streaming vita games. At least you are 100% right about ms not having a way to stream hand held games on to a tv. Must take a genius to point out ms doesn't have a handheld.
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#48MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 7:27:21 AM
MlREFOX posted...
Syi_2010 posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Syi_2010 posted...
GamerRaf posted...

It has a slot to plug Vita games directly into the device
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#49darkshadowmasterPosted 6/10/2014 7:28:37 AM
So:

People buying a device that allows you to watch TV in another room without the cable box: Good

People buying a device that allows you to play your games in another room without the console: Bad

That's pretty much whats happening?
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#50MlREFOXPosted 6/10/2014 7:28:50 AM