Lol sony some tv thing for 140 dollars. Xbox drops price already has tv built

#61YumeOMiruPosted 6/10/2014 11:42:52 PM
shads3055 posted...
While xbox drops it's price and still has all in one tv

Someone did not attend the mandatory comprehension class ey?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#62mokmuudPosted 6/10/2014 11:43:37 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Geist posted...
So what are these 1000 games you get? Are they free with purchase? And do you need the PS4 to use it?

no the games are NOT free. Its going to be tied to PSnow the rental service.

as far as remote play for ps4 really?

it supports 720p. 1080i not p and 480p

seriously why would u stream ps4 w that at all?

Not only that you have access to ps3 and vita libraries.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#63Rainy_David1Posted 6/10/2014 11:50:45 PM
It's funny that the people insulting the PS TV don't even know what it is. Just showing how worthless their opinions are.
#64Skizza306Posted 6/10/2014 11:57:30 PM
It's meant to compete with streaming players like Apple TVs and Rokus in the casual market. Imagine I'm a lapsed gamer picking up a streaming box and for the about the same price as the other competitors I can get one that has access to two decades worth of classic games? That's a pretty strong selling point to distinguish it from it's competitors. Core gamers are not the target of the device.
#65Garage_ManPosted 6/11/2014 12:06:38 AM
triple s posted...
GamerRaf posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
Good thing I got me a 1080p tv that I don't got to share or I would of waste that $99

Or maybe the portability of it is good for taking to a friends place. I sure as heck don't want to be carrying a PS4 everywhere.

I highly doubt you'll be able to play your PS4 games from a different network.

Hello...remote play...the vita does it just fine AS IS.
#66Spetsnaz420Posted 6/11/2014 12:39:31 AM
Smallville_Fan posted...
I have my console set up in a specific room because that's where I want to play it. The trolling and trying to get one up on each other is pathetic. This PSTV is a novelty like the Kinect. Yeah, it seems a good idea seeing it in action, but as soon as the novelty wears off it'll be pushed to the side.

That's just your situation... I'm married so sometimes the wife wants to watch TV or play Facebook games (main PC hooked up to TV) so I pack up my PS4 and hook it up to the bedroom TV... if I didn't have to do that I'd be thrilled.

Not to mention it's cheaper than many Android boxes for playing Netflix etc and it would be nice using a lower powered device instead of a PC or console for streaming.

I also own a Vita already with a bunch of games, so there's even another bonus... People who don't own a Vita but have plus can start collecting free* Vita games for a subscription they are already paying for.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's a terrible idea to compare something that lots of people find useful (PSTV) to Kinect saying that it's a gimmick.
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#67AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 1:13:00 AM
181stCommander posted...
Tc you sound jealous, honestly. Only a fanboy can say PS TV is crap or isn't worth it. 99 dollars and over 1 thousand games out of the box? Worth every penny.

Wait are all the games free? Oh that's rich they're not... Try again.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#68Rainy_David1Posted 6/11/2014 1:44:36 AM
AltiarLio posted...
181stCommander posted...
Tc you sound jealous, honestly. Only a fanboy can say PS TV is crap or isn't worth it. 99 dollars and over 1 thousand games out of the box? Worth every penny.

Why would the games be free? I guess you shouldn't have bought an Xbox because the games aren't all free either.

PS TV is really bringing to light the mind boggling ignorance and insanity of Xbots.
#69AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 2:35:28 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
181stCommander posted...

Why would the games be free? I guess you shouldn't have bought an Xbox because the games aren't all free either.

PS TV is really bringing to light the mind boggling ignorance and insanity of Xbots.

Because he's clearly saying that thousands of games adds to the value? When it doesn't.

The price you're paying is for something to stream to your tv, something you have to pay for ontop of your initial price.

Wait never mind, you say xbot? Guess anything you say can be taken with a grain of salt now, bloody fanboy.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#70RS_YELARAKAPosted 6/11/2014 3:30:46 AM
181stCommander posted...

Does the truth upset you?

PS literally copies everythinh MS does. And its bad when its XB1 but awesome when its PS4, comical. You kids need to quit contradicting yourselves, or just stick to the PS boards.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA