Looks like the X1 is the system to have

#1XCrossYZPosted 6/10/2014 3:40:03 AM
My 360 is getting dated, and my WiiU needs a current gen companion. With Halo Collections this year and the sweet line-up for next year (waiting on that Gears debut), looks like MS gave me another reason to keep buying Gold status.
---
Skoo Skoo Skoo
Ooooo ooooo oooooo oooo #basedgod
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 6/10/2014 3:42:15 AM
Yes! That's another buy! I'm counting now, I think the Xbox is caught up or now has surpassed the ps4
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 3:46:00 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Yes! That's another buy! I'm counting now, I think the Xbox is caught up or now has surpassed the ps4

You must've been counting for a while 'cause that would take about 4 million units.
#4ascendedcobraPosted 6/10/2014 3:47:00 AM
Pretty much everything I've seen looks good.
#5OmegaTavoPosted 6/10/2014 3:47:12 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...

You must be awful with maths.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#6trenkenPosted 6/10/2014 3:48:43 AM
It looks far better than the ps4. My mind is made up, im getting an x1.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#7Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 3:50:37 AM
XCrossYZ posted...
My 360 is getting dated, and my WiiU needs a current gen companion. With Halo Collections this year and the sweet line-up for next year (waiting on that Gears debut), looks like MS gave me another reason to keep buying Gold status.

There ya go, that's what happened with me and 2 of my kids. We enjoy Sony's ecosystem and games. My youngest likes Microsoft and he has a One. Some people care about objective things like power and resolution. Others care about subjective things, such as games, controllers and things like that.

In the end, it only matters if your happy. Games can be pretty and be boring. For me Dead Rising is so repetitive, I could jump out a window, but my son gets on there with his other little teenage buds and laughs his little butt off.

I'm glad your upgrading to the next gen. Enjoy, bud.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#8MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 3:53:26 AM
Dudebro detected
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#9XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 3:54:21 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
XCrossYZ posted...

There ya go, that's what happened with me and 2 of my kids. We enjoy Sony's ecosystem and games. My youngest likes Microsoft and he has a One. Some people care about objective things like power and resolution. Others care about subjective things, such as games, controllers and things like that.

In the end, it only matters if your happy. Games can be pretty and be boring. For me Dead Rising is so repetitive, I could jump out a window, but my son gets on there with his other little teenage buds and laughs his little butt off.

Thanks old timer, it's nice to see the past generation enjoying gaming. And thank you for fighting them Axis off!!
---
Skoo Skoo Skoo
Ooooo ooooo oooooo oooo #basedgod
#10mokmuudPosted 6/10/2014 3:58:18 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
XCrossYZ posted...

http://i.imgur.com/phR9LCG.jpg
Exactly. Get what you enjoy.
That's what I did.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539