Now that E3 stuff is out of the bag, What do you expect at Gamescom?

#1IzraeilPosted 6/10/2014 4:43:12 AM
Now that Kinect is out of the picture maybe Rare can get back to making some good games, and since Lionhead's Fable has already been shown extensively, Rare is the only European studio MS has to rely on.

And they're gonna need some big guns to stay in the game, because Sony will have Media Molecule, Guerrilla Games, and Quantic Dreams new IPs and if they don't have anything saved up it could mean trouble.
#2MolotovManPosted 6/10/2014 4:47:50 AM
I hope MS shows a little more of what they announced here. Crackdown gameplay, some more of these indies (Below for example). My thought is that it will be just more details on what we know, maybe a surprise from Rare (Conker tease?)

As for Sony, I think they may have a bit more to announce. We didn't hear from GG with that RPG, media molecule should be there.
---
GT: MolotovMan1263
3770K / Asrock Pro4 / GByte 6950 / 8 GB RAM
#3MJFJDPosted 6/10/2014 4:50:20 AM
Quantum Break blowout
#4GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/10/2014 5:01:39 AM
Izraeil posted...
Now that Kinect is out of the picture maybe Rare can get back to making some good games, and since Lionhead's Fable has already been shown extensively, Rare is the only European studio MS has to rely on.

And they're gonna need some big guns to stay in the game, because Sony will have Media Molecule, Guerrilla Games, and Quantic Dreams new IPs and if they don't have anything saved up it could mean trouble.

Have GG said they will be at games con ? Cause I think you might be setting yourself up for a big let down if you think all that will be at games con.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66