Anyone surprised with a lack to Titanfall?

#11EstocassassinPosted 6/10/2014 5:49:54 AM
Whilst i agree it didn't quite live up to it's hype, it was still a really fun game. Even if it was a failure which it wasn't btw, why would microsoft publicly announce that?
#12MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 5:50:46 AM
sdotbk1 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted..

There's actually less people playing Titanfall right now than there is Killzone SF, that pretty much tells you everything.

Lol and where did u get these numbers from give me a link or stop talking out of ya ass

I own a PS4, and my housemate owns an XBox One, all you need to do is boot both games up and check the player count. Killzone currently has more people playing.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#13dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 5:53:15 AM
ChrisCanuck posted...
How do you figure Titanfall is dead?

People stopped playing it.
#14spacejamjordanzPosted 6/10/2014 5:54:09 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
I was more surprised at the lack of Remedy's new game Quantum Break.

They will be at Gamescom.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#15GeistPosted 6/10/2014 5:54:15 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
sdotbk1 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted..

There's actually less people playing Titanfall right now than there is Killzone SF, that pretty much tells you everything.

Lol and where did u get these numbers from give me a link or stop talking out of ya ass

I own a PS4, and my housemate owns an XBox One, all you need to do is boot both games up and check the player count. Killzone currently has more people playing.

That was just silly. You should be ashamed of this sad attempt. Please stop posting till you learn to troll with more style.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#16triple sPosted 6/10/2014 5:56:35 AM
Why would they show TitanFall 2 three months after the release of the first game? Even Activision waits about 6 months until they release info on the next Call of Duty.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#17MrSpaM111Posted 6/10/2014 5:57:38 AM
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
sdotbk1 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted..

That was just silly. You should be ashamed of this sad attempt. Please stop posting till you learn to troll with more style.

eh?

If you don't like hearing the truth why even bother replying?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#18dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 6:03:29 AM
Geist posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
sdotbk1 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted..

Killzone sold twice as many copies as Titanfall, you know, regardless of quality.