Let's look at the rest of the year and see what's coming out to sell consoles.

#1IzraeilPosted 6/10/2014 8:21:04 AM(edited)
June:
UFC and transformers on both PS4 and XB1.
Entwined releases on PS4

July:
Sniper Elite 3 and The Walking Dead on both PS4 and XB1.
PS4 gets Mousecraft, odd world and The Last of Us remaster.

August:
Diablo 3 and Madden on both PS4 and XB1.
PvZ: Garden Warfare releases on PS4.

September:
Fifa and Destiny on both PS4 and XB1.
Dance central and Forza Horizon 2 release on XB1, Natural Doctrine releases on PS4.

October:
This is a big one, Alien, Dragon Age, Shadow of Mordor, NBA 2K15, Evolve, Battlefield, Just Dance, The Evil Within, Assassin's Creed 5 and WWE coming to both PS4 and XB1.
X1 also get the exclusives Fantasia and Sunset Overdrive, while Driveclub Samurai Warriors and Tropico 5 release on PS4.

November:
Call of Duty, The Crew, GTA5 and Far Cry 4 coming to both PS4 and XB1.
XB1 get's the Halo collection while PS4 gets LittleBigPlanet 3, and Guilty Gear XRD.

December:
Fable Legends and Deep Down are supposed to come out this year but don't have release dates so I'll stick them here.

Exclusive:
XB1:
Dance Central
Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Fantasia: Music Evolved
Halo Collection
Fable Legends

PS4:
Entwined
Mousecraft
Odd World
The Last of Us
Natural Doctrine
Drive Club
Samurai Warriors
Tropico 5
LittleBigPlanet 3
Guilty Gear XRD
Deep Down

Exclusives line ups for both are pretty weak, so it'll be up to the multiplats to move the consoles, let's hope Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed can sell some XB1s, because if these games keep boosting PS4 sales like Watch Dogs while doing nothing for XB1 sales it might be too late by the time Halo 5 and Gears 4 come out to save the console.
#2dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 7:04:54 AM
Why would anyone buy an Xbone over the PS4 for CoD/AC?
#3Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:07:56 AM
dnmt posted...

They were at MS conference, I'm guessing they had some exclusive content/features, like Destiny and Far Cry 4 do on PS4.

Like being able to invite a friends for co-op in Far Cry 4 even if they don't own the game is like the best feature I've heard of since consoles went online.
#4AceMagasePosted 6/10/2014 7:08:17 AM
dnmt posted...

better online obviously. yesterday was a perfect example of how bad psn is. Crashed all day, the E3 app wouldn't work for many. My download froze half the way through. Trying to sign up for Hardline kept leading to errors. Bad day for psn, hell, it's been a bad 7 years with psn compared to the competition
#5roperpokerPosted 6/10/2014 7:08:43 AM
Ha, it's confirmed we get GTA 5?
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#6Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 7:10:12 AM
AceMagase posted...
dnmt posted...

better online obviously. yesterday was a perfect example of how bad psn is. Crashed all day, the E3 app wouldn't work for many. My download froze half the way through. Trying to sign up for Hardline kept leading to errors. Bad day for psn, hell, it's been a bad 7 years with psn compared to the competition

You realize even origin crashed at the time, right? Anyway, it looks to be a good half year for gamers, bud.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#7spacejamjordanzPosted 6/10/2014 7:10:20 AM
dnmt posted...

DLC first would be the only true objective advantage
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/10/2014 7:11:00 AM
You're missing XBO exclusives. Don't know enough about Sony's lineup but you're probably missing some there too.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#9AceMagasePosted 6/10/2014 7:13:38 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
AceMagase posted...
dnmt posted...

You realize even origin crashed at the time, right? Anyway, it looks to be a good half year for gamers, bud.

so that makes it ok that psn is and has been subpar since it's inception then!
#10Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 7:15:13 AM
AceMagase posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
AceMagase posted...
dnmt posted...

so that makes it ok that psn is and has been subpar since it's inception then!

Heck no, I was stating that obviously a heck load of people jumped on at the same time, like the Titanfall, live breakdown. It happens, man. I'm not seeing the big deal here, do you?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS