Let's look at the rest of the year and see what's coming out to sell consoles.

#41Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 6/10/2014 8:16:41 AM
You're missing Smash Wii U, which is going to be better than anything on any other console.
---
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U!
#42teehee23Posted 6/10/2014 8:20:33 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
You're missing Smash Wii U, which is going to be better than anything on any other console.

Nah, all smash bro games are button mashers.
We gots Ultra Street Fight IV and Killer Instinct Season 2 but you have fun with princess peach and her umbrella.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful and oh-so sexy...
#43dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 8:22:20 AM
teehee23 posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...

Nah, all smash bro games are button mashers.
We gots Ultra Street Fight IV and Killer Instinct Season 2 but you have fun with princess peach and her umbrella.

Oh, into hardcore fighting games are you? Shame you'll be missing out on Guilty Gear Xrd, then ):
#44AceMagasePosted 6/10/2014 8:23:39 AM(edited)
Shape Up out in November
#45Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:23:16 AM
fleadog2 posted...
Izraeil posted...
dnmt posted...
Why would anyone buy an Xbone over the PS4 for CoD/AC?

They were at MS conference, I'm guessing they had some exclusive content/features, like Destiny and Far Cry 4 do on PS4.

Like being able to invite a friends for co-op in Far Cry 4 even if they don't own the game is like the best feature I've heard of since consoles went online.

I have to agree with this. I have 2 xbox ones in my house and this would be great for my fiance. It would be a waste to buy two copies of Far Cry 4 just for co-op because she will only play a game for social aspects for the most part. She may play a game for a few hours by herself and then she is done with the game and never will touch it again.

That feature is only available on PS4, MS likely didn't allow it on XB1, like they wouldn't let Rockstar give free DLC for RDR.