How is Halo: Master Chief Collection only $60?

#1Jiggy101011Posted 6/10/2014 7:23:59 AM
Holy hell that is a steal for the amount of content that is going to be in the game.

Halo CE: Anniversary
Halo 2: Anniversary (including the original MP, untouched)
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo 5 beta
Halo: Nightfal
Mission playlist - You can have a customized playlist of all the missions found in HALO 1-4
100 multiplayer maps
Dedicated Servers
4,000 achievement points
Extra content like the terminals found in Halo CE Anniversary that will lead you into Halo 5.
Every game will run at 1080p/60fps

Not only that but every game is running on its original engine, and like HALO CE Anniversary in Halo 2 you will be able to switch back and forth between the old engine and the new.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#2sleepasylumPosted 6/10/2014 7:25:32 AM
Because they are all years and years old and required little to no asset development or expenditure? They are just a marketing tool for drumming up Halo 5 interest,
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 6/10/2014 7:26:14 AM
Yeah, it's definitely a steal especially considering games like Tomb Raider and The Last of Us are charging the same price for re-releases of one game.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4Jiggy101011(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:28:30 AM
sleepasylum posted...
Because they are all years and years old and required little to no asset development or expenditure? They are just a marketing tool for drumming up Halo 5 interest,

But when you compare it to games like Tomb Raider Hair Edition and The Last of Us remake, it is just amazing how much content there is for $60.
---
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#5zerooo0Posted 6/10/2014 7:28:39 AM
I think this should now be considered the greatest collection of all time.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6elbarto1Posted 6/10/2014 7:28:45 AM
Day one buy
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#7Jiggy101011(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:32:33 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I think this should now be considered the greatest collection of all time.

When they announced it I looked over at my fiancÚ and she said I could only get it if I sold the older versions I own lol. I wonder if Gamestop is going to do a special trade in towards it.
---
#8lilj812Posted 6/10/2014 7:33:12 AM
Because people lost interest in Halo so MS went into full halo mode to try and sell consoles.

Won't work though, they'll stay in last place.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#9UltimateGeth39Posted 6/10/2014 7:37:14 AM
lilj812 posted...
Because people lost interest in Halo so MS went into full halo mode to try and sell consoles.

Come on man this level of trolling is beneath you you're better than this

I know you're not but you shouldn't kick a man when he's down
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#10Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/10/2014 7:38:08 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
lilj812 posted...

Come on man this level of trolling is beneath you you're better than this

I know you're not but you shouldn't kick a man when he's down

Trolls aren't men.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.