GTA V RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 28: Cant wait to dive back in

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. GTA V RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 28: Cant wait to dive back in
2 years ago#1
www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/27r6qe/gta_v_confirmed_for_pc_xbox_one_and_ps4/

Well I was going to get Sunset Overdrive, but I just got to have me GTAV one the Xbox One. Hopefully they make drastic improvements over the last gen version.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#2
I played the PS3 version and the framerate was just awful. Granted, I had just got done playing Saints Row IV on the PC where I was averaging about 80fps but the PS3 version of GTAIV would dip in the teens at times which is just terrible. I'm getting it on the PC but I should have an Xbox One by then and will probably get it on that for my son.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#3
I honestly may get GTA V on October 28 instead of Sunset Overdrive or AC Unity. I loved GTA V and would love to play it on Xbox One.
GT: Chuckles21z
2 years ago#4
fleadog2 posted...
I honestly may get GTA V on October 28 instead of Sunset Overdrive or AC Unity. I loved GTA V and would love to play it on Xbox One.

I am. GTAV I can play all day. Im either going to wait for Far Cry 4 or pick up AC Unity lager after a price drop.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#5
I really do miss GTA Online. That's gonna be good to have. I gave up my PS3 so I can have both next gen consoles, and that meant giving up GTA V. So glad I can get a better version now.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
2 years ago#6
zerooo0 posted...
fleadog2 posted...

I am. GTAV I can play all day. Im either going to wait for Far Cry 4 or pick up AC Unity lager after a price drop.

I already have that week off for my birthday so looks like I will be going to Los Santos for that week lol
GT: Chuckles21z
2 years ago#7
I sold the game last October... Will pick this up in a price drop.
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
2 years ago#8
fleadog2 posted...

Oh it comes out around the same time as Sunset? They just lost a sale then. I wanna play it, but not as bad as I wanna play Sunset.
FML
2 years ago#9
Is the release date from R* themselves?
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
2 years ago#10
Played it once, dont feel the need to play it again.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. GTA V RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 28: Cant wait to dive back in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived