GTA V RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 28: Cant wait to dive back in

#1zerooo0Posted 6/10/2014 7:33:52 AM
www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/27r6qe/gta_v_confirmed_for_pc_xbox_one_and_ps4/

Well I was going to get Sunset Overdrive, but I just got to have me GTAV one the Xbox One. Hopefully they make drastic improvements over the last gen version.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2triple sPosted 6/10/2014 7:37:10 AM
I played the PS3 version and the framerate was just awful. Granted, I had just got done playing Saints Row IV on the PC where I was averaging about 80fps but the PS3 version of GTAIV would dip in the teens at times which is just terrible. I'm getting it on the PC but I should have an Xbox One by then and will probably get it on that for my son.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#3fleadog2Posted 6/10/2014 7:50:12 AM
I honestly may get GTA V on October 28 instead of Sunset Overdrive or AC Unity. I loved GTA V and would love to play it on Xbox One.
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:52:20 AM
fleadog2 posted...
I honestly may get GTA V on October 28 instead of Sunset Overdrive or AC Unity. I loved GTA V and would love to play it on Xbox One.

I am. GTAV I can play all day. Im either going to wait for Far Cry 4 or pick up AC Unity lager after a price drop.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5spacejamjordanzPosted 6/10/2014 7:54:51 AM(edited)
I really do miss GTA Online. That's gonna be good to have. I gave up my PS3 so I can have both next gen consoles, and that meant giving up GTA V. So glad I can get a better version now.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#6fleadog2Posted 6/10/2014 7:58:34 AM
zerooo0 posted...
fleadog2 posted...

I am. GTAV I can play all day. Im either going to wait for Far Cry 4 or pick up AC Unity lager after a price drop.

I already have that week off for my birthday so looks like I will be going to Los Santos for that week lol
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#7Robin_MaskPosted 6/10/2014 8:00:11 AM
I sold the game last October... Will pick this up in a price drop.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#8MrImpatient35Posted 6/10/2014 8:00:17 AM
fleadog2 posted...

Oh it comes out around the same time as Sunset? They just lost a sale then. I wanna play it, but not as bad as I wanna play Sunset.
---
FML
#9MUD VIPERPosted 6/10/2014 8:06:28 AM
Is the release date from R* themselves?
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#10CrysianiaPosted 6/10/2014 8:06:53 AM
Played it once, dont feel the need to play it again.