Who's buying Halo: Master Chief Collection or GTA V

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's buying Halo: Master Chief Collection or GTA V
1 year ago#1
Halo:Master Chief Collection or GTA V Are You Buying and Why? - Results (239 votes)
Halo: Master Chief Collection
41.42% (99 votes)
GTA V
11.72% (28 votes)
None Of The Above
12.97% (31 votes)
Forget You Man I'm Buying Both
30.13% (72 votes)
Gamers Win E3
3.77% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
GTA V Coming this Autumn for PS4/X1/PC finally we can play the game above 25FPS

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/10888646/GTA-V-coming-to-PS4-Xbox-One-and-PC-this-autumn.html

Halo : Master Chief Collection for Xbox One - Halo 5 Beta included.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/e3-2014-halo-the-master-chief-collection-halo-5-beta-announced-for-xbox-one
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
1 year ago#2
Both, duh. This is why I only rented GTA just before the XBO came out. Got my fill then moved on to wait for the better version to inevitably get to the newer generation.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
1 year ago#3
Master Chief collection only. Watch Dogs is satisfying my GTA needs. Still holding out hope for a Mass Effect trilogy remaster...
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
1 year ago#4
Honestly aside from the first game I've never liked Halo and I already have Halo Anniversary on 360. GTAV I see no need to buy again. Quantum Break is the only game that has my attention right now. Very disappointing that no one ever talks about that game.
1 year ago#5
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Both, duh. This is why I only rented GTA just before the XBO came out. Got my fill then moved on to wait for the better version to inevitably get to the newer generation.

I'm on a similar boat, I bought it on the 360 but didn't get to finish it, so I will be double dipping on this one. Halo for sure day one, gotta have that Halo 5 beta :-)
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
1 year ago#6
The Master Chief collection is great. I never really got into Halo years ago, but the more I read the more I find its story is supposed to be pretty good. This collection is a nice opportunity for newcomers to Halo to get into it
1 year ago#7
Both GTAV's single player alone is worth another $60 plus the hundreds of hours i spent in GTAO will carry over.
HALo 2 REMASTER BB!!
1 year ago#8
Both
Just hope GTA online is better than when it launched last time
>_<
---
IGN~jblaze~3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~GT~jblaze2121~PSN~jblaze2121-http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
1 year ago#9
Both! Well, GTAV will likely be purchased for PC.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
1 year ago#10
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Master Chief collection only. Watch Dogs is satisfying my GTA needs. Still holding out hope for a Mass Effect trilogy remaster...

I'm buying Halo Collection. With all that content, I doubt I'll have enough time for another game. Plus, after playing Watch Dogs so much, I'm not so hype to get another open world game so quick. I might get it in December.
---
FML
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who's buying Halo: Master Chief Collection or GTA V

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived