Who's buying Halo: Master Chief Collection or GTA V

#31mike468Posted 6/13/2014 5:53:27 PM
Sorry, but I just don't see any point in getting GTA on next gen if you already played it. Unlike a lot of ports, I didn't notice a single improvement in the way the game looks in the trailer and I wasn't interested in the game's MP.

I have a feeling the only benefit the game will see on next gen systems will be with draw distances and objects not popping into view. Just not worth it IMO.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#32NejiHyuga900Posted 6/13/2014 6:05:28 PM
I don't have an Xbox One but that Halo: Master Chief Collection is tempting. If I do get myself an Xbox One, I will get that collection.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#33LyrmPosted 6/13/2014 6:06:37 PM
Will GTAV finally have Heists?
#34TheHood33Posted 6/13/2014 6:09:47 PM
No Halo for me (I am burnt out on it) but I am buying GTA V the day it comes out. I already own it for my 36009 but I am just in love with the game and will buy it again just for the much better graphics and fantastic gameplay all over again.
---
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass
#35TheHood33Posted 6/13/2014 6:16:30 PM
"Unlike a lot of ports, I didn't notice a single improvement in the way the game looks in the trailer"

You can't be serious.
---
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass
#36boolzeroPosted 6/13/2014 6:18:07 PM
Both. Never finished GTA V because I am a game hoarder and got distracted with another game about a third the way through. As for the Halo collection, it's an awesome deal, it's a series I can have all on one system without having to break out the discs and my son has never played Halo 2 so he is looking forward to me purchasing it...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#37Optimus_ConvoyPosted 6/13/2014 6:24:59 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Gtav probably but Microsoft needs to get rolling on custom music without snapping.

This
---
"Look at Sweet Dee, sitting on her cloud of judgment, handing down life lessons to all the sinners"
http://tinyurl.com/l9vf9sb
#38mike468Posted 6/13/2014 6:27:25 PM
TheHood33 posted...
"Unlike a lot of ports, I didn't notice a single improvement in the way the game looks in the trailer"

You can't be serious.

I'm entirely serious. and judging from other comments on the web, there really ins't much of a difference graphically. Apparently there will be more NPC's on screen, animals and a more vibrant color palette. This isn't going to be say Tomb Raider Definitive edition or the Last of Us, where we see a major graphic overhaul, or some kind of adjustments made to lighting, or physics engine of the game.

I already beat the game and I don't see the point in buying a GTA5 for these minor improvements on next gen.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#39ziadonPosted 6/13/2014 6:56:18 PM
I will get both having never really played halo and only touched it multiplayer on halo 2 I think as a total package it's well worth the money as for GTA V if the improvements are worth it I will get it day one if not, ahhhh who am I kidding I will get that too with Forza Horizon 2 and Battlefield hardline.
#40TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/13/2014 9:19:42 PM
I love Halo and I hate Rockstar games. My vote is wildly unpredictable.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo