I'm sorry Microsoft, but I'm done with halo.

#21Laylow12Posted 6/10/2014 11:39:26 AM
NeoMonk posted...
TC how can you not be happy about having to pay for a game you played 10 years ago
with the same graphics and engine... only 1 out of 4 is getting remade
that should be something to be happy about!
The less work they put in the faster you can shell out your $60!!!!

1 out of 4 being redone and the rest aren't even updated for XBOX ONE!? Why are people excited about this?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#22Spanish_Fly1Posted 6/10/2014 12:10:18 PM
Trolls are out in full force today... You would think they would just stay on the PS4 board.
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#23NeoMonkPosted 6/10/2014 12:21:24 PM
Laylow12 posted...
1 out of 4 being redone and the rest aren't even updated for XBOX ONE!? Why are people excited about this?

because it's halo and that's all there is to cling on to keep hope.
---
*Demands Sony & Nintendo releases NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old games in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#24iiTryhardPosted 6/10/2014 12:22:26 PM
is this for real?

CSGO is the exact same game as every other counter strike before it.

Actually, CS is basically only one map. And hundreds of thousands play it every day on steam,

What is wrong with wanting to play halo again? It is the best FPS to come out on consoles ever (ok, goldeneye). It is just as classic as CS is IMO
---
Yeezus tour was LIFE CHANGING
#25TheArcadePosted 6/10/2014 12:27:55 PM
Thanks so kindly for your feedback TC, we at Microsoft corporation value your input and we look forward to more plentiful games in the future that represent purist values. Now here's a copy of Halo 5. (>=-D)
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#26Dev445Posted 6/10/2014 12:29:31 PM
Never knew you liked anything MS or Halo related. This is news to me. Don't you have to begin something to be done with it?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#27Laylow12Posted 6/10/2014 12:34:50 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Laylow12 posted...

because it's halo and that's all there is to cling on to keep hope.

Ah, ok. I've made my piece with leaving Halo after two because it was clear they were just milking it.

Here I am, saying farewell - http://i.imgur.com/WtZ0L97.jpg

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#28sdchiPosted 6/10/2014 12:38:05 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Lilj topic nuff said.