Anyone else think Microsoft and Sony are dead even in exclusives shown at E3?

#11dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 8:18:45 AM(edited)
Turbokk posted...
ryugamba posted...
I would add Quantum Break to the list, even if it was not at E3

So i make a list of exclusives shown at E3 and you want me to add games that were not shown?

Go ahead and add Deep Down and The Last Guardian to the Sony list while you're at it, lol.
#12DerekRossPosted 6/10/2014 8:18:32 AM
qbertz716 posted...
I was waiting for E3 to make a decision on which console to get, but coming out of it, both consoles look so damn good. I'm so torn, but I can't let myself blow the money on both as I don't have the time to game as much anymore. Tough decision.

Damn right. There are no wrong choices atm unless you go Wii U.
#13DerekRossPosted 6/10/2014 8:19:02 AM
Turbokk posted...
DerekRoss posted...
you forgot Let it Die btw

I don't remember that game at all. Sony or MS?

Sony
#14Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 8:19:27 AM
Turbokk posted...
ryugamba posted...

So i make a list of exclusives shown at E3 and you want me to add games that were not shown?

You added Driveclub didn't you?
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#15Syi_2010Posted 6/10/2014 8:20:17 AM
Turbokk posted...
ryugamba posted...

QB was shown in the trailers of games coming
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#16jsliss1Posted 6/10/2014 8:21:32 AM
Dead even, perhaps - and perhaps the most compelling argument yet for getting BOTH consoles.

But based on what was shown, Microsoft and Sony have basically told anyone who has purchased or will purchase a new console in 2014 to "hang in there". We'll be lucky if half of what was shown actually gets released in 2015.
#17Turbokk(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:22:40 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
Turbokk posted...
ryugamba posted...

Was shown in the trailers that showed a lot of games.
#18dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 8:22:57 AM
jsliss1 posted...
Dead even, perhaps - and perhaps the most compelling argument yet for getting BOTH consoles.

But based on what was shown, Microsoft and Sony have basically told anyone who has purchased or will purchase a new console in 2014 to "hang in there". We'll be lucky if half of what was shown actually gets released in 2015.

If all things are equal then why would you get an Xbone over a PS4 when the PS4 is both more powerful and with a larger playerbase?
#19Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 8:25:28 AM
Turbokk posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Turbokk posted...
ryugamba posted...

Was shown in the trailers that showed a lot of games.

So was Quantum Break. I wonder why you would omit games from one side and not the other?
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#20snowboard340Posted 6/10/2014 8:26:20 AM
You forgot fantasia, dance central, and weird exercise game that I can't remember the name of.