Anyone else think Microsoft and Sony are dead even in exclusives shown at E3?

#21CharocksPosted 6/10/2014 8:26:36 AM
I'd say the odds are more in Sonys favor but not by much. I can see games like Scalebound and Sunset Overdrive having low replayability while LBP3 could really mix things up.

The ghosts of dudebros, DRM, Orth, Mattrick, and Kinect will always haunt the Bone and I don't know if they can compensate.

A major flaw in the M$ conference imo, was them seemingly banking on four old Halo games to sell systems. I already have/beat them so aside from H2 multiplayer, why would I drop $60?
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#22Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 8:30:55 AM
Charocks posted...
A major flaw in the M$ conference imo, was them seemingly banking on four old Halo games to sell systems. I already have/beat them so aside from H2 multiplayer, why would I drop $60?

You might not do, but then again it's not really aimed at you. There is a rabid Halo fanbase out there that will shell out for Halo 2 alone, never mind the other 3 remastered games and Halo 5 next year.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#23Turbokk(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:38:14 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
Turbokk posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Turbokk posted...
ryugamba posted...
I would add Quantum Break to the list, even if it was not at E3

So i make a list of exclusives shown at E3 and you want me to add games that were not shown?

You added Driveclub didn't you?

Was shown in the trailers that showed a lot of games.

So was Quantum Break. I wonder why you would omit games from one side and not the other?

I didn't remember seeing Quantum Break anywhere just like i couldn't remember that Let It Die game that Sony showed. I wonder what you were trying to say with that question?
#24dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 8:38:44 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
Charocks posted...

You might not do, but then again it's not really aimed at you. There is a rabid Halo fanbase out there that will shell out for Halo 2 alone, never mind the other 3 remastered games and Halo 5 next year.

You're kinda making his point for him, you know.
#25Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 8:41:37 AM
dnmt posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Charocks posted...

How so? I'm pointing out that it's hardly a major flaw when the games in question are likely to make more money than anything else that has been announced at e3 thus far?
---
#26dnmtPosted 6/10/2014 8:45:11 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
dnmt posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Charocks posted...

How so? I'm pointing out that it's hardly a major flaw when the games in question are likely to make more money than anything else that has been announced at e3 thus far?

Yeah, that's his point and it's very sad indeed.
#27Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 8:57:59 AM
dnmt posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
dnmt posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Charocks posted...

Yeah, that's his point and it's very sad indeed.

Sad that a business is looking to make money? That they have listened to the fans and are giving them what they want?

You're a strange one.
---
#28Turbokk(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 10:44:31 AM
Nintendo disappointed me so it's still between Sony and Microsoft.
#29ssjgohhkuPosted 6/11/2014 8:29:57 AM
Microsoft curbstomped.