if i trade my xbone and ps4 for a wii u how much credit would i get?

#1sabrestormPosted 6/10/2014 8:12:37 AM
i am disappointed in exclusive games for both consoles because of e3. not for sure but serisously thinking of trading both my next gen consoles for a wii u at gamestop. how many games do you think I would get with the wii u console on a trade.

and do u think I should keep my consoles in case more exclusives are announced at next years e3?

its not I permamnent thing. i will buy another xbone in a year or 2 if we get exclusives but i need games now, like this year. many exclusive games.
#2kennyynnooPosted 6/10/2014 8:14:55 AM(edited)
Good god no offense but you should sell both and figure your life out if you're throwing money away like this. You can get more on craigslist.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#3sabrestorm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:15:14 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Good god no offense but you should sell both and figure your life out if you're throwing money away like this. You can get more on craigslist.

oh, i will check them out.
#4triple sPosted 6/10/2014 8:17:04 AM
Why would anybody buy consoles within the first year and get mad that there's not a huge lineup of games they want within the first year!
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#5OKRecords1138Posted 6/10/2014 8:17:28 AM
Also...Wouldn't someone at the store you're trading said items in at be more suited to answer this question for you?
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#6sabrestorm(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 10:17:42 AM
OKRecords1138 posted...
Also...Wouldn't someone at the store you're trading said items in at be more suited to answer this question for you?

just wondering if any of you did it, last time I was in gamefaqs I saw a bunch of xbones and ps4 people traded in. i didn't want to trade then so i didn't ask. but after e3 i am fed up.
#7BoomerTheGreatPosted 6/10/2014 10:22:13 AM
I think for PS4 you get like 350
---
Greatness comes from within
#8AceMagasePosted 6/10/2014 10:23:11 AM
trade away the systems that play all the good looking multiplats, and some decent exclusives for 3 nintendo games a year - genius