I'm seriously thinking about moving to Xbox One.

#11TBONE_OGPosted 6/10/2014 8:35:28 AM
I don't get these topics or people who make these decisions. If you already made the "mistake" in buying the PS4... why sell it? Are you that hard up for cash?

I own X1. If I had bought a PS4 or Wii U, then realized I might not play them much, games now don't interest me -- I would never sell the consoles.

Why? Because maybe in a year or two some games might appeal to me... and I'd be ready.

But hey, I'm older. I make good decisions. So I bought X1. That paired with the 360 are all I need currently. Once in awhile I miss Nintendo, but I quickly realize I'd never have time to play their games since I'm always playing something on my Xboxes.
---
Always O.G.
#12Jiggy101011Posted 6/10/2014 8:35:48 AM
Can you not afford one without selling the other? At this point you have to look at the exclusives and see which ones you would rather play.

Multiplats are starting to be identical on the Xbox One and PS4, I say come 2015 about 95% of multiplats will be 1080p/60fps on both the PS4/One so that shouldn't factor into your decision anymore.

So it comes down to exclusives, controller, achievements/trophies, and friends. Just figure out what you like better and go from there. Hopefully though you can buy an Xbox One without selling your PS4, there are good games to be played on both consoles.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#13TBONE_OGPosted 6/10/2014 8:36:48 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Juzten76 posted...
I would keep the PS4 and just save up for an Xbox One so you eventually have both.

Yeah, that's my answer too. I know its the easy way out, but its definitely worth having both. I like the Xbox One more right now, but I wouldn't trade in the PS4.

Exactly what I'm taking about.
---
Always O.G.
#14pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:38:22 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Can you not afford one without selling the other? At this point you have to look at the exclusives and see which ones you would rather play.

Multiplats are starting to be identical on the Xbox One and PS4, I say come 2015 about 95% of multiplats will be 1080p/60fps on both the PS4/One so that shouldn't factor into your decision anymore.

So it comes down to exclusives, controller, achievements/trophies, and friends. Just figure out what you like better and go from there. Hopefully though you can buy an Xbox One without selling your PS4, there are good games to be played on both consoles.

Thanks, this definitely helps me weigh my options. And if I were to sell the PS4 now, I'd probably pre-order the much more appealing Destiny white console later on so I could have both consoles, especially since my console right now has some video issues (occasional glitching when it turns on) and I've had a problem before with the console spitting out discs.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#15gernburgsPosted 6/10/2014 8:41:51 AM
Xbox One was always destined to end up being better than PS4... Sony isn't that great of a company overall; Microsoft is truly a much more innovative and cutting edge operation. The small edge in horsepower the PS4 enjoys over the XBone isn't nearly enough to make up for their system and game developers' lack of imagination and innovation when compared to MS.
---
#16coldwinePosted 6/10/2014 8:44:21 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I would keep the PS4 and just save up for an Xbox One so you eventually have both.

Yup! Find some extra work, shouldn't take long.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#17gernburgsPosted 6/10/2014 8:44:37 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
I bought a xbox one this morning after seeing the master chef collection. Only have had a wii-u this gen.

Good Man!!!
---
#18pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:46:31 AM
gernburgs posted...
Xbox One was always destined to end up being better than PS4... Sony isn't that great of a company overall; Microsoft is truly a much more innovative and cutting edge operation. The small edge in horsepower the PS4 enjoys over the XBone isn't nearly enough to make up for their system and game developers' lack of imagination and innovation when compared to MS.

Woah, I wouldn't say all that, just that the PS4 hasn't "wowed" me.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#19james259Posted 6/10/2014 8:47:14 AM
I made the switch awhile ago and E3 made me happy I did

But damn that white PS4 is sexy. Might pick one up in another year or two
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#20Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 8:48:57 AM
gernburgs posted...

What are you talking about? What set them apart from each other, don't get me wrong I will be getting Halo 5, but what was the innovation here?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS