Is this Legitimate reason not to get a new console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is this Legitimate reason not to get a new console?
2 years ago#1
Okay so I really want a xbox one but, I feel like I should I stick with my 360 for awhile. I have so much money invested I feel like It would be a waste to get a xbox one. I have like $250 worth of digital games that makes me want to stick with the xbox 360 thoughts?
Check out my channel TheRealZombieSlayer https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealZombieSlayer1
2 years ago#2
Sure man, you upgrade when you feel comfortable and there are games that you just feel you want to play, really badly.

Your good, man.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
2 years ago#3
Well I want a xbox one for the chief collection thats for sure and maybe Sunset Overdrive.
Check out my channel TheRealZombieSlayer https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealZombieSlayer1
2 years ago#4
Getting an X1 doesn't mean you have to get rid of your 360. And if you have to sell your 360 to get it, it's not worth it.
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
Capcom, ASW, & NRS fighting games 4 Life
2 years ago#5
If you feel like it's a waste right now then wait till there are more games
Blue Falcon Actual, Jimmy Amos
2 years ago#6
njkking01 posted...
Well I want a xbox one for the chief collection thats for sure and maybe Sunset Overdrive.

Those games aren't going anywhere. Waiting just means that you'll be able to get them cheaper. I have at least a dozen 360 games that I haven't even touched. I have no reason to make the jump just yet.
All your base are belong to us
2 years ago#7
It'll be around in a year. No rush
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is this Legitimate reason not to get a new console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived