Why can't we have Bloodborne if PS4 is getting Titanfall 2?

#11Xecut1oner(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:23:01 PM
Mr_Sociopath posted...
If you're really lucky, you might see Bloodborne on PC, but that's about it.

But I hate it when pc players ruin a great game by cheating it's almost inevitable that cheats will ruin a good game on pc
#12gohoanqPosted 6/10/2014 12:23:20 PM
Xecut1oner posted...
gohoanq posted...
Xecut1oner posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Sony owns the IP....

The next Bloodborne has no chance of it ever coming to our console?

Nope. Same with Demon's Souls never being released on 360.
---

This can't be true you can't predict the future of Bloodborne I have fate that it will make its way to our console #believe

Do you not understand what exclusive means? lol Sony is working with FROM software to make the game... The future is set in stone. Do you think Gears of War will be ported to PS4 one day? lol MS owns that so it's never going to happen. Same thing new game.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#13YumeOMiruPosted 6/10/2014 12:25:08 PM
method115 posted...
Sony IPs don't seem to ever leave Sony or at least not very often. With MS you never know.

MS exclusives always leave the for the PC, Dead Rising, Halo, Fable and etc.

PS4 and PC this gen guys, trust me.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#14Xecut1oner(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:25:49 PM
gohoanq posted...
Xecut1oner posted...
gohoanq posted...
Xecut1oner posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Sony owns the IP....

The next Bloodborne has no chance of it ever coming to our console?

Nope. Same with Demon's Souls never being released on 360.
---

This can't be true you can't predict the future of Bloodborne I have fate that it will make its way to our console #believe

Do you not understand what exclusive means? lol Sony is working with FROM software to make the game... The future is set in stone. Do you think Gears of War will be ported to PS4 one day? lol MS owns that so it's never going to happen. Same thing new game.
---

But from software can make a new game similar or even better than Bloodborne in the future on our console just like bungie with destiny
#15Dev445Posted 6/10/2014 12:27:13 PM
Need to see some gameplay for this, they didn't show much to get hyped for. Isn't it just a Dark Souls clone?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#16Xecut1oner(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:30:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Xecut1oner(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:32:16 PM
Dev445 posted...
Need to see some gameplay for this, they didn't show much to get hyped for. Isn't it just a Dark Souls clone?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YvHBxv-3Y

At the end where he whips out or extends his melee weapon while walking towards an abomination of a boss is so bad ass!
#18Xecut1oner(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:35:44 PM
The music from that gameplay is so good too because it keeps you at the edge of your sit anxious, and focused at the same time!
#19kidwgmPosted 6/10/2014 12:36:50 PM
Multi console ownership. You should try it.
---
Currently Playing: Disney Magical World, Titanfall and D3: RoS.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#20Ramsus082Posted 6/10/2014 12:40:03 PM
Dev445 posted...

It's made by the Dark Souls team, so it's more accurate to say that it's another Dark Souls.
---
"I don't care about this information, but I wanted to let all of my peers know that I don't care, because I like the attention and validation" - You