Why can't we have Bloodborne if PS4 is getting Titanfall 2?

#21FinzFan4lifePosted 6/10/2014 1:20:01 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Dead Rising 3 is no longer exclusive for XBOX ONE either.

Not coming to Sonys console so MS is still making Money off it being on PC's
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#22Exodus_PrimePosted 6/10/2014 1:21:40 PM
kidwgm posted...
Multi console ownership. You should try it.

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#23SixStringHeroPosted 6/10/2014 1:22:02 PM
At this rate the Souls series and style of game play mechanics is going to get stale.

I expect this to be quite a different game from the past three Souls games.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#24BlocktopusPosted 6/10/2014 1:26:45 PM
SixStringHero posted...
At this rate the Souls series and style of game play mechanics is going to get stale.

I expect this to be quite a different game from the past three Souls games.

I just assumed it would have the same basic mechanics, but feel different. All of the souls games feel different (in my opinion) but they all have the same mechanics.
---
FC: 0447 6152 7456
#25CapwnDPosted 6/10/2014 1:28:32 PM
Wow so nobody in this topic realized that the TC is a sony fanboy troll?
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#26SixStringHeroPosted 6/10/2014 1:33:19 PM
"I just assumed it would have the same basic mechanics, but feel different. All of the souls games feel different (in my opinion) but they all have the same mechanics."

^
My browser won't allow me to quote so this is the best I can do.

I actually haven't played Dark Souls 2 yet, so perhaps that does feel different from Dark Souls. But going from Demon's Souls to Dark Souls I felt right at home with most of the mechanics and game play.

Of course I sitll used a wiki and Youtube from time to time. It's just one of those games where completion is hard without community support.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#27Xecut1oner(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:39:46 PM
CapwnD posted...
Wow so nobody in this topic realized that the TC is a sony fanboy troll?

I'm a sony fanboy troll because I like and want a beautiful game not available on our console? Grow up dude
#28Ramsus082Posted 6/10/2014 1:49:17 PM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/bloodborne-coming-exclusively-to-ps4-in-2015-new-details/

It's now confirmed as PS4 exclusive, so let's hurry and get our premature criticism and "sour grape" posts in before it becomes obvious.
---
"I don't care about this information, but I wanted to let all of my peers know that I don't care, because I like the attention and validation" - You
#29BlocktopusPosted 6/10/2014 1:51:04 PM
SixStringHero posted...
"I just assumed it would have the same basic mechanics, but feel different. All of the souls games feel different (in my opinion) but they all have the same mechanics."

^

I actually haven't played Dark Souls 2 yet, so perhaps that does feel different from Dark Souls. But going from Demon's Souls to Dark Souls I felt right at home with most of the mechanics and game play.

Of course I sitll used a wiki and Youtube from time to time. It's just one of those games where completion is hard without community support.

Dks2, to me, feels a little bit slower, but a lot smoother. Dark Souls was a clunky mess. A great game, but suuuuuuuper clunky.
---
FC: 0447 6152 7456
#30PRO7IFICPosted 6/10/2014 2:10:11 PM
Blocktopus posted...
SixStringHero posted...

^

Dks2, to me, feels a little bit slower, but a lot smoother. Dark Souls was a clunky mess. A great game, but suuuuuuuper clunky.

"In Bloodborne, the combat is based on intense life-threatening battles. One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demonís Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demonís Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/bloodborne-coming-exclusively-to-ps4-in-2015-new-details/#sf3256110