Well, since Forza 5 wasn't announced as a free game with Gold, I just bought it

#1ave1Posted 6/10/2014 12:20:09 PM
Went to Half.com and found someone with a 100% feedback rating selling the game with box for $22 + $3.49 shipping. Nurburgring, here I come! :)
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 6/10/2014 12:21:35 PM
Good buy TC, game is worth every penny if you're a racing fan.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#3Foreign ObjectsPosted 6/10/2014 12:31:40 PM
Why would you ever think that a popular game that still sells, still has content updates would ever get a free release?
A AAA title will never be a games with gold title until years after release.
---
etc
#4kennyynnooPosted 6/10/2014 12:34:37 PM
Yeah I doubt it's ever free with a goty edition coming. I paid $30 for a digital code on ebay when they bundled it months ago, season pass was on sale last week...not sure if it still is.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 12:53:51 PM
So we should just expect indie games to be on the GwG list?
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#6x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 6/10/2014 12:57:17 PM
ave1 posted...

Indie Games and retail games that are no longer selling well or never sold.
#7kennyynnooPosted 6/10/2014 12:58:01 PM
ave1 posted...

For this year, yeah. I don't think forza games have ever been gwg. Ryse will probably be the first big name.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#8ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:20:45 PM(edited)
It seems to me that about two weeks ago there was something said by Phil Spencer that made a few of us wonder about Forza 5 being a GwG game to jump start the program. . . I think they said there will be good news about Forza 5 announced on June 9th. Apparently it was that they were providing a free track.

---
#9TBONE_OGPosted 6/10/2014 1:20:39 PM
ave1 posted...
It seems that about two weeks ago there was something said by Phil Spencer that made a few of us wonder about Forza 5 being a GwG game to jump start the program. . .

He mentioned Forza and Ryse being heavily discounted. Never GwG. Ryse won't be GwG for a while. It's going on sale soon.
---
Always O.G.
#10ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:23:08 PM
Well I guess I was way off base then. Sorry about that.
---