Well, since Forza 5 wasn't announced as a free game with Gold, I just bought it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Well, since Forza 5 wasn't announced as a free game with Gold, I just bought it
2 years ago#1
Went to Half.com and found someone with a 100% feedback rating selling the game with box for $22 + $3.49 shipping. Nurburgring, here I come! :)
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
2 years ago#2
Good buy TC, game is worth every penny if you're a racing fan.
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
2 years ago#3
Why would you ever think that a popular game that still sells, still has content updates would ever get a free release?
A AAA title will never be a games with gold title until years after release.
etc
2 years ago#4
Yeah I doubt it's ever free with a goty edition coming. I paid $30 for a digital code on ebay when they bundled it months ago, season pass was on sale last week...not sure if it still is.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#5
So we should just expect indie games to be on the GwG list?
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
2 years ago#6
ave1 posted...

Indie Games and retail games that are no longer selling well or never sold.
2 years ago#7
ave1 posted...

For this year, yeah. I don't think forza games have ever been gwg. Ryse will probably be the first big name.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#8
It seems to me that about two weeks ago there was something said by Phil Spencer that made a few of us wonder about Forza 5 being a GwG game to jump start the program. . . I think they said there will be good news about Forza 5 announced on June 9th. Apparently it was that they were providing a free track.
2 years ago#9
ave1 posted...
It seems that about two weeks ago there was something said by Phil Spencer that made a few of us wonder about Forza 5 being a GwG game to jump start the program. . .

He mentioned Forza and Ryse being heavily discounted. Never GwG. Ryse won't be GwG for a while. It's going on sale soon.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#10
Well I guess I was way off base then. Sorry about that.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Well, since Forza 5 wasn't announced as a free game with Gold, I just bought it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived