The Evil Within Extended Gameplay Demo - E3 2014

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Evil Within Extended Gameplay Demo - E3 2014
2 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM3kSWcEb1M
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#2
I was looking for this. I'm interesting in seeing how this game turns out. I had my eye on it for months.
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
2 years ago#3
First trailer looked good and then the gameplay trailers started coming out and it looks awful. This gen is going to be really bad for survival horror fans.
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
2 years ago#4
I'm glad it got delayed. It needs some work. When does it come out now? October or something?
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
2 years ago#5
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm glad it got delayed. It needs some work. When does it come out now? October or something?

Yeah Sometime in October
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#6
Looks like old school Resident Evil, nice
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
2 years ago#7
They have some refining to do on this for sure.

The shooting mechanic looks fairly bad, the sound of the gun firing is horrible and I don't like that taking a health pack distorts the game and hinders you. Wtf is that about?
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
2 years ago#8
MrImpatient35 posted...

Only a 2 month delay wasn't it? From August to October? Not sure they can do that much in the time frame available..
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
2 years ago#9
3 week delay,was suppose to come out the same day as Dragon Age 3 on Act.7th but moved it to the 27th I think,closer to Halloween,I will be buying and playing Evolve instead on the same day and will wait and see how this turns out,have a gut feeling its going to bomb even though its made by the same dev as RE1 and RE4,Oct. is a huge month so it better be great or I will wait for a price drop or a digi sale sometime next year.
2 years ago#10
Oct 7th that is
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Evil Within Extended Gameplay Demo - E3 2014

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived