The Evil Within Extended Gameplay Demo - E3 2014

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Evil Within Extended Gameplay Demo - E3 2014
1 year ago#11
It does look a little janky to me, but I am still excited to try it.

Not gonna lie, I don't like how that guy randomly appears and follows you around. He's going to be one of those people that touches you and you insta-die? I'm not a huge fan of insta-death moments like the ones in Shadows of the Damned.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.
(edited by cheezedadada)
1 year ago#12
I'm more than likely going to buy it even if it reviews poorly... I love me some good ol' survival horror.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
1 year ago#13
Game looks stiff as hell...lol. Not to mention the slow bop run animation, the bad ai, the dead emotionless stare on your characters face(4:50 in the video) among other things. Eww Bethesda... stick to Fallout and Elder Scrolls plz..
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
1 year ago#14
pblimp360 posted...
They have some refining to do on this for sure.

The shooting mechanic looks fairly bad, the sound of the gun firing is horrible and I don't like that taking a health pack distorts the game and hinders you. Wtf is that about?

The Japanese name is Psychobreak. That implies some kind ofmind games...maybe the distortion effect is such?
---
"Chamberlains, let the banquet begin!"- Zobek. "How straaaaaange..." - Monokuma. Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
11 months ago#15
I am definitely going to purchase The Evil Within when the price drops down to $20.00 USD.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Evil Within Extended Gameplay Demo - E3 2014

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived