I'm not sure how hyped people are for Evolved, but I think it's underrated imo.

#1_OujiDoza_Posted 6/10/2014 1:32:57 PM
If you are watching the IGN feed on youtube, or IGN for that matter, they just showed the IGN staff doing about 3 rounds of that game and I gotta say, Evolve may be the most underrated game coming out this year.

You would think that being a 4 on 1 matchup might be a bit much, but the 4 hunters had trouble even making it to the main monster because the island/planet itself was kicking their asses, and in the meantime the monster was evolving through various methods and stuff, it looked liked a ton of fun.

I kinda ignored this game until actually seeing gameplay, but I have to say it's very much on my radar now.
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#2TwinmoldPosted 6/10/2014 1:35:10 PM
I guarantee that in under a week, enough exploits reveal themselves that any hope of a dynamic and fun meta disappears.

If it goes like L4D 1 and 2 did.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#3HorridhalPosted 6/10/2014 1:35:23 PM
It is too heavily dependent on other players for my taste. I was highly interested before I found out it was entirely PvP.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#4_OujiDoza_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:36:56 PM
Horridhal posted...
It is too heavily dependent on other players for my taste. I was highly interested before I found out it was entirely PvP.

What's wrong with a little team work?

Twinmold posted...
I guarantee that in under a week, enough exploits reveal themselves that any hope of a dynamic and fun meta disappears.

If it goes like L4D 1 and 2 did.

I hope not, though i did like L4D 2, all things considered.
---
#5HorridhalPosted 6/10/2014 1:39:11 PM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Horridhal posted...

The fact that one/two nitwit(s) can ruin an entire match. It happens in a ton of other PvP games.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#6BlocktopusPosted 6/10/2014 1:41:21 PM
Horridhal posted...
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Horridhal posted...

The fact that one/two nitwit(s) can ruin an entire match. It happens in a ton of other PvP games.

This. Anyone who's ever played lol would probably agree.
---
FC: 0447 6152 7456
#7_OujiDoza_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:43:28 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Horridhal posted...
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Horridhal posted...

This. Anyone who's ever played lol would probably agree.

Well OK, I get that, but isn't that what friends/friends list are for?

I know as well as any about that, but I still have hope in the gaming community. Plus considering this game will be hit or miss with most that take a shot at it, there should be a nicely concentrated community of players once all the knuckleheads go away.
---
#8Special-EddPosted 6/10/2014 1:43:36 PM
I enjoy a good team based game once in a while. I'm pretty hyped for evolve but I want to see more monsters.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#9_OujiDoza_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 1:44:33 PM
Special-Edd posted...
I enjoy a good team based game once in a while. I'm pretty hyped for evolve but I want to see more monsters.

You are gonna wanna watch the live feed IGN had, if they post it on youtube after the feed is over I'll post it here.
---
#10BadLuckIncPosted 6/10/2014 1:44:41 PM
I can't wait for it! Honestly looking real forward to it :) Co-Op at its finest.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink