New generation of Xbox One

#1Crisis_UKPosted 6/10/2014 1:49:29 PM
E3 has got me pretty hyped this year for all sorts of reasons. One of them is some of the games coming out for the Xbox one, I predominately game on my PC but have been a huge Halo fan since day one and after watching Microsoft's press conference I'm seriously looking at getting an Xbox.

My question however is this, when do you guys think they will release an "updated" version of the Xbox One? You know how Microsoft brought out new generations of the 360 with little improvements etc? Anyone dare to hazard a guess as to when Microsoft will be doing this?
---
I come from the Orcs. We eat with spoons and forks. We love to eat our pork!
#2GeistPosted 6/10/2014 1:52:03 PM
I would say next holiday season at best. They already are releasing a Kinect free version, so I doubt they would want to add a third option so soon. Probably next E3 we'll hear more on a redesign.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3Ramsus082Posted 6/10/2014 1:52:46 PM
I'm sure they'll release a "slim" version soon enough, probably when they figure out what Kinect's future is and whether they want to miniaturize it and put it right in the console itself like they probably wanted to do originally. Seems like it has enough inputs as-is, so I don't know what other bells and whistles they'll add.
---
"I don't care about this information, but I wanted to let all of my peers know that I don't care, because I like the attention and validation" - You
#4Crisis_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 2:41:48 PM
Hmm, if thats the case then i think i'll wait until GAME (UK) or the internet does a bundle with the Xbox One and the master chief edition of Halo...should be around November time right?
---
I come from the Orcs. We eat with spoons and forks. We love to eat our pork!