Sunset Overdrive vs Splatoon

#11DarthLaharlPosted 6/10/2014 2:09:05 PM
Splatoon is the best game I've seen since e3 started. I like Sunset Overdrive too.

But I voted Splatoon. Looks like it'll be a whole lot of fun for people of all ages.
---
The only ones who "win" at e3 are those of us who own all the current platforms. The fanboys are the only ones losing.
#12squidney2k1Posted 6/10/2014 2:11:40 PM
The amount of trolling on this board is ridiculous. People will vote anti-Microsoft all of the time, no matter what. They'll even vote for a bare-bones game on a platform with a terrible install base, that they don't even own, just to spite the Xbox One.

Pathetic.
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#13Darkside_ShadowPosted 6/10/2014 2:12:39 PM
Both
#14motoraptorPosted 6/10/2014 2:13:57 PM
Yeah I don't take polls on GFAQs at face value because people will vote just to spite others.

This is not to say Splatoon looks bad. If it were on a console I own, I'd probably try it out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#15TOhasNoRingPosted 6/10/2014 2:15:28 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Splatoon is the best game I've seen since e3 started. I like Sunset Overdrive too.

But I voted Splatoon. Looks like it'll be a whole lot of fun for people of all ages.

Lol.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#16james259Posted 6/10/2014 2:20:59 PM
Not trying to rag on Splatoon but this only confirms the fact that this board is horribly overrun by haters. Anyone know of a site where people who want to discuss Xbox games can do so?
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#17squidney2k1Posted 6/10/2014 2:25:05 PM
james259 posted...
Not trying to rag on Splatoon but this only confirms the fact that this board is horribly overrun by haters. Anyone know of a site where people who want to discuss Xbox games can do so?

You just have to mainly stick to the individual game boards on GameFAQs. The Xbox console main boards have been "use at your own risk" in terms of fanboy hate for the past 4 yrs. Hard to deal with during E3, but before and after E3, I just use the individual game boards (for all platforms) because they are significantly more civil.
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#18scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 2:27:58 PM
Splatoon looks like a neat indie style game. SO looks like a neat c-list AAA game that ends up being a niche favorite but never breaks out, like Jet Set Radio. Neither one is worth putting yourself out to defend.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#19MiniVirus2Posted 6/11/2014 9:30:24 AM
I'm enjoying watching people assume that the only reason Splatoon could possibly win is because of trolling. The game looks damn fun and I really think the concept could capture some attention.

SO, looks fun and pretty, but what really makes it special? At least Splatoon is taking on the pvp shooter market by adding a defining twist. It brings an entirely new element to pvp play, and ANYONE can be useful.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#20kidwgmPosted 6/11/2014 9:47:52 AM
Its hard to say and will defer greatly based on players style of play. Looking forward to both.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien, Max and The Curse of the Brotherhood andD3: RoS.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)