Does anyone know how long that offer to trade in PS4 for Xbox lasts?

#1iiTryhardPosted 6/10/2014 3:25:12 PM
I've heard some talk about the trade in deal where if you trade in your PS4/xbox you get about as much money back as you paid for it (like 396$)

I mistakenly bought a PS4 thinking that there would be actual good games for it, but clearly i was deceived (do people seriously think Uncharted is a good series?)

So yeah, anyone with any information on this deal like to enlighten us?
---
Yeezus tour was LIFE CHANGING
#2bossk5Posted 6/10/2014 3:26:06 PM
You're going to upset a lot of people here.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#3SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 6/10/2014 3:26:24 PM
I will trade you some change I found on the floor for you playstation 4 right now!
---
Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that's all. ~Henry Ford
#4brownmysterPosted 6/10/2014 3:27:30 PM
i sold my ps4 to a buddy of mine for 330 getting a wii u tomorrow
#5Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 3:27:33 PM
iiTryhard posted...
I've heard some talk about the trade in deal where if you trade in your PS4/xbox you get about as much money back as you paid for it (like 396$)

I mistakenly bought a PS4 thinking that there would be actual good games for it, but clearly i was deceived (do people seriously think Uncharted is a good series?)

So yeah, anyone with any information on this deal like to enlighten us?

Hahaha, oh boy. Is there any end, do people think Uncharted is a good series? How much of a fanboy are you.

Let's see the PSN, bud. I smell roasted troll. Prove me wrong. You don't have to bash the PS4, to get in with the community. They will take you no matter what, bud.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#6NeoAndurilPosted 6/10/2014 3:28:11 PM
bossk5 posted...

Pipe down bossk, the xb1 trolls are already mad. Evidently, including yourself. I guess a strong Sony E3 showing was enough to extricate you from whatever troll vacation you were on.

Now it's time to attack all things sony.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#7BoneRevolutionPosted 6/10/2014 3:34:06 PM
don't know. you better google it
#8SonyPonyTonyPosted 6/10/2014 3:37:04 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
bossk5 posted...

Pipe down bossk, the xb1 trolls are already mad. Evidently, including yourself. I guess a strong Sony E3 showing was enough to extricate you from whatever troll vacation you were on.

I'm pissed off sony had a terrible E3 too. Hang in there buddy boy there's always next year!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#9iamdanthamanPosted 6/10/2014 3:37:06 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
bossk5 posted...

Time to attack Sony? You are on the XB1 board buddy. Who's attacking who?
---
All your base are belong to us
#10dragoncfPosted 6/10/2014 3:38:43 PM
till the end of july according to gamestop's website.