Does anyone know how long that offer to trade in PS4 for Xbox lasts?

#11Satchmo25Posted 6/10/2014 3:42:55 PM
Still have time TC. The guy in the following topic got back nearly full value for his (as well as upsetting some of the very same posters you're making nervous in this topic)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69408198
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#12NeoMonkPosted 6/10/2014 3:44:38 PM
I think the offer was they give you like $395 for the PS4 where you can use it for w/e you want in store credit
not a clear swap for a XB1 but you can.
---
*Demands Sony & Nintendo releases NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old games in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#13oldhbk76Posted 6/10/2014 3:58:05 PM
the deal i think is extra 50% trade in towards a new system.
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#14iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 4:03:50 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
I've heard some talk about the trade in deal where if you trade in your PS4/xbox you get about as much money back as you paid for it (like 396$)

I mistakenly bought a PS4 thinking that there would be actual good games for it, but clearly i was deceived (do people seriously think Uncharted is a good series?)

So yeah, anyone with any information on this deal like to enlighten us?

Hahaha, oh boy. Is there any end, do people think Uncharted is a good series? How much of a fanboy are you.

Let's see the PSN, bud. I smell roasted troll. Prove me wrong. You don't have to bash the PS4, to get in with the community. They will take you no matter what, bud.

psn id is IRigamortus (that is an i). i'm updating the PS4 right now so i can verify that, I haven't signed on since i beat infamous second son in 8 hours

The future for PS4 is bleak unless you are antisocial basement dweller that only plays single player games
---
Yeezus tour was LIFE CHANGING
#15unclekoolaid73Posted 6/10/2014 4:07:04 PM
A new member of the MSDF....great.