They want people to go all digital, yet they give no incentives.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. They want people to go all digital, yet they give no incentives.
1 year ago#1
You cannot pre-download. You miss out on special pre-order bonuses, whether it be in-game extras or gift cards. The price is the same with no possibility of resale. I just don't get it?
I want to go a digital, but other than convenience of accessibility to one's library. I really don't get Microsoft's logic.
---
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.
1 year ago#2
It's not just Microsoft. Yes, they are responsible for not having pre-downloads, but I'm sure that will come as soon as they take care of all higher priority things. But pre-order bonuses can still be offered by the publishers for downloads (as some are). Perhaps the complexity of the automation of including pre-order bonuses with pre-downloads is a big project, thus holding back the addition of this feature. I'm sure Microsoft will eventually get it all worked out some day.

I want to get the pre-order bonus for Farcry 4, but I'm also going all digital. I don't know why they don't say pre order bonus applies to first day/week download, but I wish they would. I don't get it either, but I blame Ubisoft.
1 year ago#3
Who is they?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
1 year ago#4
Don't blame all of microsoft for what the few people at the xbox division do. I almost consider them two different companies
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. They want people to go all digital, yet they give no incentives.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived