Bungie says Destiny Will Be 1080p/30fps on XB1. (Same as ps4) thanks to new SDK

#41Dev445Posted 6/10/2014 5:09:57 PM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
Dev445 posted...
Welp I guess the so called superior Multiplats on PS4 are about to go extinct.

I really hope that's the case, but for reasons outside what other people are thinking.

I assume most people would want it to be that way because they love their framerate and resolution, but the only reason I want it to happen is because I am sick of hearing about it. Could you imagine games getting announced in the future without "Yes, its going to 1080p/60fps" being the first thing the devs say? Could you imagine hearing about the gameplay first? That sounds amazing to me.

Same here this new Gen started that nasty trend, hopefully it can be put to bed soon. I don't ever remember Resolution and Framerate ever being talked about on 360 and PS3 and now its all everyone talks about.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#42LandfillAOPosted 6/10/2014 5:09:52 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Bungie does their original employer a favor by dropping the PS4s performance to XBOX ONE level. Im not surprised.

The same dev who is giving Sony all the exclusive content? lol.
#43NeoMonkPosted 6/10/2014 5:11:38 PM(edited)
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Wrong board TC, resolution doesn't matter here.

Yeah... That's right.
"the game looks barren and boring anyways we got halo" is this boards usual take
So why do they care now?!
---
*Demands Sony & Nintendo releases NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old games in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#44BoneRevolutionPosted 6/10/2014 5:11:55 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Dev445 posted...
Welp I guess the so called superior Multiplats on PS4 are about to go extinct.

I really hope that's the case, but for reasons outside what other people are thinking.

I assume most people would want it to be that way because they love their framerate and resolution, but the only reason I want it to happen is because I am sick of hearing about it. Could you imagine games getting announced in the future without "Yes, its going to 1080p/60fps" being the first thing the devs say? Could you imagine hearing about the gameplay first? That sounds amazing to me.
#45Laylow12Posted 6/10/2014 5:19:26 PM
Illogical_Poet posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Bungie does their original employer a favor by dropping the PS4s performance to XBOX ONE level. Im not surprised.

I knew something like this was going to be said. Keep that tinfoil hat strapped tight!

J E S U S. C H R I S T.

Even on ignored, I still have to read this insane dribble. Hahahahaha!! What is Laylows deal?? Better buy more tinfoil.

Im covered. What's your excuse?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NpINLHeo8rM/R6xosfMJrII/AAAAAAAAOik/Kb7E1jMdw0M/s400/5.jpg

P.S. I know you guys don't have me blocked because I can still see you all!!!

@_@<~~~~~~me watching you all

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#46Laylow12Posted 6/10/2014 5:22:19 PM(edited)
LandfillAO posted...
Laylow12 posted...

The same dev who is giving Sony all the exclusive content? lol.

They're contractually obligated to do that, so yeah.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#47Decimator11Posted 6/10/2014 5:22:14 PM
"You are ignoring 14 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here."

Seems legit.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#48CyberEvilPosted 6/10/2014 6:47:26 PM
I'm ignoring 10 messages since we're discussing that.

Like others, I'd rather they went below 1080p to get 60fps. I played Halo for years at 30fps though so I'll live.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#49Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 6:55:18 PM
CyberEvil posted...
I'm ignoring 10 messages since we're discussing that.

Like others, I'd rather they went below 1080p to get 60fps. I played Halo for years at 30fps though so I'll live.

Me too, but I really don't notice things like that stuff to often. I guess maybe I don't game enough or because I just started gaming again in 2012, since the SNES.

I notice the setting and the storyline more than anything. I guess I need to learn or something. Anyway I hope we can all play Destiny together across platforms and Microsoft allows it.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#502DshmuploverPosted 6/10/2014 6:55:41 PM
squidney2k1 posted...
Ugh....a shooter at 30 FPS on both consoles.

God damnit, I wish they would just make these games 60 FPS. Worry about the resolution later, FFS.

Agree with that. Resolution is not a big deal, AA is actually far more important but frame rate is king.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa