Thanks to Phantom Dust.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thanks to Phantom Dust.
2 years ago#1
Now I am force to buy an Xbox one. Especially from a Sony owner. I better not regret this move just for one game.
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
2 years ago#2
Phantom Dust wasn't a good game, to this day I have no idea why people liked that Xbox title that didn't do well at all?...
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
2 years ago#3
If its as good as the original you wont regret it
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
2 years ago#4
Phantom Dust has a unique battle system. It takes skills how well your arsenal is set up. If it has not sell well then why is there a sequel?
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
2 years ago#5
AngelSkulz posted...
Phantom Dust has a unique battle system. It takes skills how well your arsenal is set up. If it has not sell well then why is there a sequel?

The game only sold 110,000 units combined and 80,000 of those were in North America. The game got a remake because Ken Lobb most likely liked it and heard some niche fans wanting a sequel. Next up, Brute Force remake *sigh*.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
2 years ago#6
I never played it, so I guess I'm happy I'll have something new to try.
GT: Cornbread4life
2 years ago#7
QuBix posted...
Phantom Dust wasn't a good game, to this day I have no idea why people liked that Xbox title that didn't do well at all?...

Well you are a certified goober, so we expect no less from the likes of you.
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
2 years ago#8
these games never do well. It's tragic, no matter how good you think it is. I'm glad MS is releasing these kinds of games and in a year or so, when sales of these games are just horrid, JP support will be dropped. Kinda like on 360
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
2 years ago#9
Characater models look ugly. Not sure what kind of game this is because I never played it. Will give it a try if people tell me good things. Not really on my radar otherwise. The Japanese do action games better so Scalebound is much more interesting.
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
2 years ago#10
For those who don't know what it is I will tell you your a psychic that uses abilities in a arena battle like environment, your powers against theirs type of fight. It sold 110,000 I believe because they pulled a nintendo(no marketing) so it was know as a underated gem
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thanks to Phantom Dust.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived