I was going t buy an XBONE but so far every title has been also available on 360

#1SplatulatedPosted 6/10/2014 4:21:49 PM
i have yet to watch E3 though but from my understanding all they announced was racing and first person shooters you know the two game types gun and car

any way should i still get an XBONE or should i get a Wii U for mario kart 8 super smash and ll the awesome super nes titles ??
---
-----
This is also text
#2GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/10/2014 5:04:39 PM
Go watch it and close this topic.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#3Splatulated(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 5:31:37 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

i cant im at my moms and net is soo laggy on videos that i cant really hear words its just an assortment of sounds like a dieing whale in slow motion also the picture is frozen and jumps about its awful
---
-----
This is also text
#4warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 5:45:11 PM
Forza Horizon 2 on 360 I think is going to be totally different as Playground Games isn't even putting one hand on the Forza Horizon 2 on 360 and its by a different studio on 360. It's not a port either, its also on a old engine. Where Forza Horizon 2 on xbox one is by the real studio and is on the forza 5 engine with some improvements.
#5KanokarePosted 6/10/2014 6:32:36 PM
Why ask us what you want? Go with what you want and if you can't make a decision you should save your money. If you're expecting a USA convention to have more than shooters, racers, and a handful of bad indie games you expect too much. Either way, it sounds like you already made your decision.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos
#6crynryanPosted 6/10/2014 6:36:55 PM
Splatulated posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...

i cant im at my moms and net is soo laggy on videos that i cant really hear words its just an assortment of sounds like a dieing whale in slow motion also the picture is frozen and jumps about its awful

What video site are you using for that to happen? We aren't in the 90s.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#7demundoPosted 6/10/2014 6:40:12 PM
I was gonna eat a steak tonight but then I remembered that Arby's also has beef.