Is the DR3 DLC covered in the season pass?

#11Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 7:34:42 PM
crynryan posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Why isn't it covered by the season pass? I don't own the game or the One, just wondering out of curiosity, gents?

What have you gotten so far with the season pass?

At launch, we were guaranteed 4 DLCs with the season pass. They probably used metrics determined by how many people bought the DLC in order to determine if making the new DLC was affordable or not.

Have you already received those DLC's. 10 bones isn't a lot and it sounds really fun, but I think with a season pass purchase you have gotten it.

If you have received all 4, scratch my counter argument. I just don't agree they should be able to pick and choose content to charge you when you bought the pass.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#12DoukouPosted 6/10/2014 7:41:18 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
crynryan posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Why isn't it covered by the season pass? I don't own the game or the One, just wondering out of curiosity, gents?

At launch, we were guaranteed 4 DLCs with the season pass. They probably used metrics determined by how many people bought the DLC in order to determine if making the new DLC was affordable or not.

Have you already received those DLC's. 10 bones isn't a lot and it sounds really fun, but I think with a season pass purchase you have gotten it.

If you have received all 4, scratch my counter argument. I just don't agree they should be able to pick and choose content to charge you when you bought the pass.

Yes all 4 were already out.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#13Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 7:42:31 PM
Doukou posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
crynryan posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...

Yes all 4 were already out.

Very well, then from what all you guys/gals have been saying, it sounds like a heck of a fun time and that's what video games are for.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#14LooksLikeRainPosted 6/10/2014 8:06:07 PM
I traded my DR3 in a while ago. This DLC is giving me some hardcore trader's remorse. I'm hoping DR3 goes to deals with good soon or, if I'm lucky, games with gold.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#15Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 8:07:51 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I traded my DR3 in a while ago. This DLC is giving me some hardcore trader's remorse. I'm hoping DR3 goes to deals with good soon or, if I'm lucky, games with gold.

This is why I sit on games and never trade them in, how much is a used copy, bud?
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 6/11/2014 6:23:23 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

This is why I sit on games and never trade them in, how much is a used copy, bud?

Idk. How much?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#17ghstbstrPosted 6/11/2014 7:24:23 AM(edited)
This has already been asked, and I know this because I am the one who asked.
Link... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69413307
And yes Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX plus Alpha is a really fun game. As it is just like the old time arcade style games from when I grew up.

---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!