How are all the live coverage videos from E3 going for you guys over here?

#1Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 7:16:36 PM(edited)
If you guys on the One, don't have all the same Muliplat videos, there are games like Alien Isolation, Mortal Kombat, etc, on Playstation channel for the PS4.

I am very excited about Rainbow 6, The Division, Destiny, the Evil Within. All the have great sit downs with the developers going over the games. Also, I think Batman is on the channel also.

How are the developer sit down videos going for you guys? I think these things are better the conferences themselves.

Are there any out of the way multiplats that are in the Microsoft Youtube channel(what is the actual name?). No mention of exclusives between the two please, it will just incite nonsense guys.

I didn't realize they did these sit downs all week! It's pretty damn cool! So what are you guys/gals thoughts?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#2Tajaz2426(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:15:31 PM(edited)
Bump, just for knowledge in case Microsoft doesn't have some sit downs that Sony has and the other way around also. I don't want to miss any developer sit downs.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#3Tajaz2426(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:21:33 PM
No one wants to talk about the cool stuff? Only argue about things? Poor me, haha. If it does get any replies, I'll delete the topic gents, no worries.

Is this a slow time for the board?
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#4james259Posted 6/10/2014 7:34:29 PM
Really excited for Alien Isolation. Never really played any of the alien games but this offers that Dead Space 1 feel I have fallen in love with.
Will be playing it in the dark with a headset for sure.

Also Division and Rainbow Six look fantastic. Big fan of BF but R6 blew it outta the water for me. Also very excited for Sunset Overdrive and Horizon 2. Haven't played a racing game in a while so I'm pretty pumped.

Very interested in No Mans Sky as well. Hope it comes to Xbox
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#5Tajaz2426(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:49:33 PM
james259 posted...
Really excited for Alien Isolation. Never really played any of the alien games but this offers that Dead Space 1 feel I have fallen in love with.
Will be playing it in the dark with a headset for sure.

Also Division and Rainbow Six look fantastic. Big fan of BF but R6 blew it outta the water for me. Also very excited for Sunset Overdrive and Horizon 2. Haven't played a racing game in a while so I'm pretty pumped.

Very interested in No Mans Sky as well. Hope it comes to Xbox

Did they show more gameplay on Horizon 2, I like arcade/simulator type games. Pure racing and myself don't get along. I'm not a great gamer, I seen the release video thing for Horizon 2, looks pretty cool.

Mostly I am looking for toward Alien: Isolation though. If they don't have the developer sit down on Microsoft's youtube channel, they have it on Sony's, bud. They go into detail and it is pretty good looking.
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS